IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

45 minutes ago, Southend Blue said:

Dustbin thread ?,  we're known as 'binners' by Norwich fans,  but enough about them.

So we beat your rivals today, wasn't anything pretty in fact it were mostly dire and uninspiring but imagine you'd be pleased to see them beat.   We're TRYING to get back to the Championship again but on today's evidence may have to wait a while longer.    Sorry about your loss today serioiusly I'd want you to do well and see Bristol City back in the top flight (a vague recollection from early schooldays) 

Any consolation I'd expect Rovers to be a League Two club by the summer, they had to win today to have any real chance but gave us a goal through one of their own players before Judge made it two.     Could have taken a point from it by the end, we were effectively poor once again but for now just 'enjoying' the moment and thankful for the three points.    Sorry to intrude.  

The championship is definitely missing your lot. I expect next season you'll probably mount a challenge. Paul Cook is very highly thought of on here (a lot of people myself included, wanted him as our new gaffer). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Banned User said:

Wael has been allowed to paint his own plates 

NBhrHIclASaMPwjJzKbw.png

4 hours ago, Red_Alligator said:

I presume these - no doubt limited edition pieces - will be available to purchase from the club shop?............

Yes unfortunately they are limited, as shortly after these were "designed", the artist ate the crayons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Barton likens the first ten minutes to being like starring in Fawlty Towers.

Maybe he's a better manager than we think.

Ten minutes of moaning about the ‘referee conspiracy’ three minutes moaning about predecessors (who BOTH have better win ratios than him) and then says “we have no one to blame, except ourselves”. If that’s true, stop moaning about the referees every week Richard-Head. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Fighting like rats in a sack over at slagchat, threads being locked and moderators getting slagged off nineteen to the dozen.

I thought it was only other clubs who had fans who turn on each other.

Never?! What, the faithful and true?, the ‘Family Club’?.....You must be talking about that other vile club with the vile fans...they gurt ‘Ted’s! Not the club with the best away following in the country.  I refuse to entertain such lies!

• Haha 2

Good to see the majority of slags are still backing ‘JB’.

He’ll take them down, no doubt about it. Then he’ll get free reign over the summer to ‘make’ his own squad and they’ll be equally shite next season.

They’ll get rid after ten games. Wally will appoint another ‘saviour’ and they’ll lap up his ‘huge club’ ‘massive fan base ‘  ‘this city is ours’ speech. And we go again. 

All the while Wally will be seen as some football genius until the next manager goes and the cycle repeats itself. 

Wally is the problem.   

Edited by cityloyal473
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Good to see the majority of slags are still backing ‘JB’.

He’ll take them down, no doubt about it. Then he’ll get free reign over the summer to ‘make’ his own squad and they’ll be equally shite next season.

They’ll get rid after ten games. Wally will appoint another ‘saviour’ and they’ll lap up his ‘huge club’ ‘massive fan base ‘  ‘this city is ours farce’ speech. And we go again. 

All the while Wally will be seen as some football genius until the next manager goes and the cycle repeats itself. 

Wally is the problem.   

Guaranteed they’ll get the dog abuser back. 

1 hour ago, Banjo Island said:

However bad things are at the gate you can always rely on the methane snorters for a massive uplift  that is pure sunday morning pub team stylee

Yup, could always be worse! I was raging about Stoke's 1st goal, but compared to that Ipswich goal we looked pretty competent!