IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

27 minutes ago, freezer said:

Hopefully and not tempting fate. But for the old school I only have two words. 

OH YES. 

**pop** also, you gotta laugh, when was we're coming for you, we're coming for you, we're Bristol Rovers, we're coming for you.. "

The Pre-Raphaelite era? 

• Like 1

It is great that Rochdale won tonight as Swindon could get a points deduction this season if they end up above the dotted line. That would probably save the team in 21st position and knowing our luck that would be the sags.

If Swindon end up in the relegation places they will start next season with a points deduction in League 2. (Of course this is all dependent on them being found guilty as charged)

29 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

Looking at the Pikeys fixtures they have two very winnable home games against Mk Dons and Crewe, and three difficult games against Blackpool, Lincoln and Portsmouth.

I still think they'll stay up, they always get away with it. But it's so great to watch them squirm. 

They have already lost at home this season to Rochdale, Swindon & Wigan, drew 0-0 with Wimbledon.

They are a laughing stock, I usually think they will sneak their way out of things with a dodgy penalty or sending off, but they could well go down.

Hilarious, isn’t it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Optimism at its finest!

Try not to be too downbeat!!

When the chips are down our fans prove their worth

Look at the crowds we got in the conference!

If we hold our own with a new spine of a team next season we will see the players respond to our backing and vocal support

It’s been a dire season and one to forget, but I’ll still be there as proud as ever whatever division we are in!!

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Optimism at its finest!

Try not to be too downbeat!!

When the chips are down our fans prove their worth

Look at the crowds we got in the conference!

If we hold our own with a new spine of a team next season we will see the players respond to our backing and vocal support

It’s been a dire season and one to forget, but I’ll still be there as proud as ever whatever division we are in!!

Look at the crowds they got in the conference....

I have no idea.

But whilst they might have been higher than  some of the other part-time teams, that is hardly a barometer of success.

Wonder what % drop they experienced during their journey to 'division 5'.