IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Irishred said:

It is great that Rochdale won tonight as Swindon could get a points deduction this season if they end up above the dotted line. That would probably save the team in 21st position and knowing our luck that would be the sags.

If Swindon end up in the relegation places they will start next season with a points deduction in League 2. (Of course this is all dependent on them being found guilty as charged)

Absolutely this. I think it's pretty likely Swindon will get a points deduction, so they need to finish below Rovers and to lose to the other relegation teams they have to play (Wigan and Wimbledon). That woud very likely send the Gas down regardless of any Swindon deduction.

24 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just to clarify, it's another GAP that's getting bigger.  Bye bye saggies.

Screenshot_20210414-002505_Scores.jpg

Saturday could almost be d day for them. Wigan home to Crewe and wombles home to swindle. Wins for the home teams and Lincoln doing the biz at the dump and they could very easily be 6pts from safety. ?????

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I am sure they will be fine ...

just up until their last game of the season when the opposition send them down wearing their own rag shirts. 

I know , I am being ridiculous, something like this could never happen. 

Deja Vu only happens once

• Haha 1

This 'incredible support' they talk of, is it numbers? No, we treble them numbers wise. Is it noise? No, their own supporters were moaning how quiet the mem has been.

What do they base this constantly used delusional garbage on? Has a referee said their ground was so noisy it sounded like a full Nou Camp? No, that was us against Hartlepool.

Is it numbers taken to Wembley? Can't be with a whole tier empty, which we filled easily for a game far less important than a play off final. 

They constantly spout it but I've no idea of it's basis. 

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Saw a kid today, probably about 10 wearing a Tesco bag. They are becoming a rare breed now - more likely to come across Ebola than a young Rovers fan. Poor bastard. If they sink into League 2 and Wally bails out they could be over and done with

rare or not, still a better thing to see than a PL shirt, at least he's keeping it local

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

23 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

rare or not, still a better thing to see than a PL shirt, at least he's keeping it local

Poor kid. Imagine being brought up with that lot. My 15 year old lad just laughed when he saw him, and to be fair is still laughing. Trained him well I have

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

Was that 'gas girl' ?‍♂️ who just had her vaccination at Ashton Gate on Points West really wearing a ? shirt? 

I ask myself why do they do such things. 

Are they boasting about how much better their club is?

Do they do it to get a reaction from the doctors and nurses?

Do they do it to prove they exist?

Do they do it as a dare?

Do they think it will upset us shitheads?

Or, are they just dumb as ferk?

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Do they do it as a dare?

The last one & have no self awareness 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Do they do it as a dare?

I expect she did it to try to experience what a match day could feel like being in a proper ground ?

Can't be angry at her for that. Must have felt very emotional for her bless. 

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Do they do it as a dare?

Expect she is familiarising herself with the new sewer works around Ashton Gate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Expect she is familiarising herself with the new sewer works around Ashton Gate. 

Hopefully they'll require rebuilding before they're needed, those Elizabethan drains will require that at some point, just like the Victorian sewers are being renewed.

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

What do they base this constantly used delusional garbage on? Has a referee said their ground was so noisy it sounded like a full Nou Camp? No, that was us against Hartlepool.

full nou camp or null flu camp, gargling and snorting snot to make a racket. (cant sing songs as they cant think of any worth singing.

as for the girl in the shirt, i think she was given it to try and promote season ticket sales for wally smarts circus

11 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Deja Vu only happens once

I used to work under an umbrella company so had my own registered business for a while. One of my colleagues, that wasn't the best engineer but a good laugh, registered his business as 'Deja vu engineering' as he always had to go back. Great fella he was, bloody hopeless engineer though.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

This 'incredible support' they talk of, is it numbers? No, we treble them numbers wise. Is it noise? No, their own supporters were moaning how quiet the mem has been.

Is it numbers taken to Wembley? Can't be with a whole tier empty, which we filled easily for a game far less important than a play off final. 

They constantly spout it but I've no idea of it's basis. 

They're better at spouting bullshit than we are I guess :dunno:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, grubby said:

Saturday could almost be d day for them. Wigan home to Crewe and wombles home to swindle. Wins for the home teams and Lincoln doing the biz at the dump and they could very easily be 6pts from safety. ?????

You could retitle it bidet as the slags could well be right in the 5hit by 4.45pm Saturday, all the way up to their buck teeth