IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Gasheads saying it was never a sending off. Looking at the video even without my rose tinted glasses it does look like his arm is across the throat of the Lincoln player. I would say the right call was made by the referee for the rovers player sent off. As for why the Lincoln players weren't sent off it looked like a shove to the chest by the player that comes in which isn't a red card offence and the player on the floor (who I assume was the other Lincoln player booked) doesn't do anything that is a red card offence. 

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

I've just realised that Rovers fans will be hoping to be bottom of the league tonight!

You just couldn’t make this stuff up!

I raise a glass for the gift that just keeps on giving.

I’ve actually seen a few given up the ghost to the extent that they are hoping Wimbledon win to send Swindon down with them...

2 minutes ago, BetterRedthenBlue said:

Gasheads saying it was never a sending off. Looking at the video even without my rose tinted glasses it does look like his arm is across the throat of the Lincoln player. I would say the right call was made by the referee for the rovers player sent off. As for why the Lincoln players weren't sent off it looked like a shove to the chest by the player that comes in which isn't a red card offence and the player on the floor (who I assume was the other Lincoln player booked) doesn't do anything that is a red card offence. 

Fair play to Joey a week on the training ground and he's taught them a few of his old tricks

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m so tempted to go over to slagchat but am resisting for the time being. I imagine it will be much funnier in an hour or two once all the mutants have had a chance to reflect and gather their thoughts.

In the meantime, all Wimbledon aren`t we?

Oh go on, it's great entertainment!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, WessexPest said:

I gert loves it. Once again Tyron Lannister and his fellow Imps get the better of those who have carnal knowledge of their siblings.

Come on, the Wombles - but at least if Swindon win the Gash will be bottom of the table.

Gappy days! FTG

Indeed Wessex. Imps 1 Gimps 0. Nice.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Should we believe them this time??? 

Nah... 

And one simply must view these next!

bristol rovers v mansfield full time - YouTube

Bristol rovers fans fighting end of match v mansfield 3/5/14 - YouTube

Edited by cider hoss rules
  • Like 1

Gas Lives Matter rally in Bristol tonight. Sags are gathering to protest against inevitable relegation, being humiliated by nasty Sh**heads and failure to locate Wally's missing billions.

Authorities warning that as many as 60 people may turn up. With the usual 40,000 likely to be locked out.

Wael also planning to launch fundraising appeal to save his dying club.

Please give (abuse) generously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7