IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Gas Lives Matter rally in Bristol tonight. Sags are gathering to protest against inevitable relegation, being humiliated by nasty Sh**heads and failure to locate Wally's missing billions.

Authorities warning that as many as 60 people may turn up. With the usual 40,000 likely to be locked out.

Wael also planning to launch fundraising appeal to save his dying club.

Please give (abuse) generously.

FFS Do they *u*k ?

1 minute ago, big dosser said:

just found this on slagchat

Unless the club bounces back to div one within a year or two . I agree we are in big trouble to attract younger fans . I am amazed by how many young people walk around East Bristol with City shirts.

the futures bright and its red and white :laugh:

Why the **** are they “amazed?” East Bristol hasn’t been a gas heartland for a very, very long time.

Basically Fishponds & parts of Kingswood aside, they are a minority interest outfit now.

Never see anyone in central Bristol wearing their shit garb any more.

34 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Why the **** are they “amazed?” East Bristol hasn’t been a gas heartland for a very, very long time.

Basically Fishponds & parts of Kingswood aside, they are a minority interest outfit now.

Never see anyone in central Bristol wearing their shit garb any more.

Be interesting to see a map of where the two respective clubs draw support from. City’s tentacles stretch out quite far into Somerset and Wiltshire as well as Bristol itself. Very few Gash in south Bristol, but they have pockets of support up into Gloucestershire.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Are you on our side a bit tonight? You`re probably down anyway aren`t you so can you help drag those mutants down with you?

I told you it wouldn't be long?

So pissed off with the owner & Sheriden relegation will do us a favour when they both disappear and if we can bring your neighbors down with us that will make us both feel happy?

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

And 95% of Swindon ?

In obviously no fan of Swindon but always respect fans who support local teams. I would always rather see fans in Swindon, Gas, Cardiff shirts than Man C, United etc.

I hope for your sake of course, better times are around the corner.

Need a shower now ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gazred said:

So as it stands they need to win at least 3/4 of the remaining games, all 4 realistically. 

It's great escape miracle or nothing time.

With Pompey and Blackpool to play away, both of whom need points for the Play Offs, today’s results could be defining in their season - let’s hope so!

#mindthegap

Edited by Loosey Boy