Relegation projections...

AFC Wimbledon 5.2%
Wigan 10.2%
----
Rochdale 89.1%
Northampton 96.7%
Bristol Rovers 99.3%
#STFC 99.5%

Now that Sheriden has gone and that we have Tommy Wright & Lee Peacock in charge for the remaining games we may get the new manager bounce and win all four and stay up??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

The gold standard of comedy relegations is where your fanbase has already celebrated staying up and have hung up banners to that effect, then you play an opponent wearing your away kit on the last day and from a combination of results that your shit-for-brains fans haven't foreseen you suddenly aren't staying up any more.  Cue horse punching, tears, incoherent ranting etc.

It's almost worth giving them hope - only to see it smashed like that.  :devil:

Then phoning radio bristol in tears moaning about thatchers era and divorces

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Let's just hope it's a double relegation for them and they're back to playing non league football again. The sooner Rovers disappear for good the better! 

Nah, then the comedy is finished. I'd rather them have a nice drawn out stay in non-league, still clinging on to their delusions of grandeur

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

The gold standard of comedy relegations is where your fanbase has already celebrated staying up and have hung up banners to that effect, then you play an opponent wearing your away kit on the last day and from a combination of results that your shit-for-brains fans haven't foreseen you suddenly aren't staying up any more.  Cue horse punching, tears, incoherent ranting etc.

It's almost worth giving them hope - only to see it smashed like that.  :devil:

And now you’re gonna believe us, and now you’re gonna believe us, and now you’re gonna believe uuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.............

No, we’re not.

5 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Anyone else want to see the G*s finish rock bottom of L1 on the last day?

I’d be happy if they finished bottom of division 4 of the Downs League if it wasn’t for the affect (or is it effect) they would have on the other teams in this league. Imagine how Racing Mouse First, currently in 10th place, would feel if they had to play Rovers in  a relegation decider 

15 hours ago, big dosser said:

dont forget chepstow and the forest of dean

I was Doing in a pub in Chepstow about 4 years ago (The Fives - I was playing a mixture of reggae, ska and northern) when a skinhead walks in.  Not a regular but he heard the music and thought he'd come in.  Turns out he was Gas.  Found out I was a City fan but we got on like a house on fire.  He was quite pissed mind.

Know quite a few Sags in Caldicot - 2 or 3 lived here for a few years but more moved in recently.  Quite a few City as well (probably more).

45 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

I was Doing in a pub in Chepstow about 4 years ago (The Fives - I was playing a mixture of reggae, ska and northern) when a skinhead walks in.  Not a regular but he heard the music and thought he'd come in.  Turns out he was Gas.  Found out I was a City fan but we got on like a house on fire.  He was quite pissed mind.

Know quite a few Sags in Caldicot - 2 or 3 lived here for a few years but more moved in recently.  Quite a few City as well (probably more).

Just mention the red 9/10 of Caldicot to them ?

4 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I never did those two but Springfield Park & Field Mill were not so hot and locally Aldershot took some beating for quirkiness 

Blundell Park, home of Grimsby Town - which is situated in Cleethorpes - is by far the coldest I've ever been at a ground, even Boundary Park was temperate compared to this place

4 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Blundell Park, home of Grimsby Town - which is situated in Cleethorpes - is by far the coldest I've ever been at a ground, even Boundary Park was temperate compared to this place

I watched a game at Sincil Bank once (non City) and it was about -10!!! Even the half time cuppa froze!!

4 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

I've not been to either of those and many say Hartlepool and the old Darlington ground were also miserable and  cold