IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, One man went.... said:

Why inappropriate?.. It seems very appropriate. Just needs an update to this season.. ??

P. S How did you put the video in your post?. I tried that but it keeps putting just the video link. I dunno.. 

I have only just seen your post.

I found the link on YouTube, copied it and pasted it in to my post.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Is this the one you mean?

My apologies.

For some reason, the link appears to have stopped at this stage, and I am unable to delete it.

If anybody considers it inappropriate please feel free to delete - if you know how.

Made me laugh, but I’m sure there was a funnier one: less City and JET, more about some of the grounds they would be visiting in the conference, as I recall it.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

But that would mean changing their current motto...’in obumbratio excrementum aeternum’ *

Don’t have a go at me Latin speakers if that doesn’t make sense, it’s their motto, they made it up....email Wally.

How about "Nos tinpot stupri"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

But that would mean changing their current motto...’in obumbratio excrementum aeternum’ *

Don’t have a go at me Latin speakers if that doesn’t make sense, it’s their motto, they made it up....email Wally.

Ayunga, Westbrooke, Leahy - Nil Satis.

• Haha 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

He may well be, but you probably have to admit, he’s right about the shitshow that is their facilities and set up. Although if he’d done his homework properly he’d have known that, just reading this thread would have given him the odd hint or two.....

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Oh my god the bloke thinks he is the best manager in the world, you would think from his career description he was Messi as a player. The bloke is deluded and really was a thug of a player and a tinpot manager. Seems pretty confident he will escape prison so obviously ready to spill a load of bull in court.

9 hours ago, Redsi2 said:

Oh my god the bloke thinks he is the best manager in the world, you would think from his career description he was Messi as a player. The bloke is deluded and really was a thug of a player and a tinpot manager. Seems pretty confident he will escape prison so obviously ready to spill a load of bull in court.

Something about pride coming before a fall...or maybe 'prowed before a fall' in the case of the Gas.

17 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Is this the one you mean?

My apologies.

For some reason, the link appears to have stopped at this stage, and I am unable to delete it.

If anybody considers it inappropriate please feel free to delete - if you know how.

Yup, this is the one! 'anyone who voted for JET's goal' :) 

• Haha 1

The news of a breakaway Super League for Europe's so-called "Elite" clubs doesn't surprise me.

But hell, I can't believe that Wael's "6th richest club", beloved by fans of every club throughout the country, hasn't been included.

All the millions he invested in developing the magnificent Tent-o-Drome stadium, assembling a squad of the world's most renowned players and recruiting Cigar-in-the-Eye Barton, will now be wasted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

The news of a breakaway Super League for Europe's so-called "Elite" clubs doesn't surprise me.

But hell, I can't believe that Wael's "6th richest club", beloved by fans of every club throughout the country, hasn't been included.

All the millions he invested in developing the magnificent Tent-o-Drome stadium, assembling a squad of the world's most renowned players and recruiting Cigar-in-the-Eye Barton, will now be wasted.

Mind the gap Joe! They're coming for us you know......

35 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

I did actually mention this to a SAG in work,he didn’t see the funny side and went on a rant about how both sides are crap and are both lucky to be in the football league,the mind boggles?

51 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

All the millions he invested in developing the magnificent Tent-o-Drome stadium, assembling a squad of the world's most renowned players and recruiting Cigar-in-the-Eye Barton, will now be wasted.

A nightmare in canvas.

2 hours ago, NOTBLUE said:

I did actually mention this to a SAG in work,he didn’t see the funny side and went on a rant about how both sides are crap and are both lucky to be in the football league,the mind boggles?

I hope you retorted that you would bow to his superior first-hand knowledge of life outside the football league!

• Haha 4