IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just now, The Batman said:

I remember when Sunderland got relegated from the championship, although it didn't look like it, they were down because of the remaining fixtures of the other sides. So are they properly down tonight or is it just mathematically unlikely they'll survive? 

They need to better Wigan’s goal difference by 9 while winning all of their games and hoping Wigan lose all of theirs. 

They’re down. 

• Like 1

On the Barton out thread in gaschat 

I often wonder if some of these postings are done by a few city fans, trying to drop a bit of ear poisen in just to sit back and watch the fireworks.
If somebody says something a little provocative just reply back with "ok" and just keep repeating, when the troll realises hes not going to be fed he'll just move on, if enough of us do it they end up moving on altogether.”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Batman said:

I remember when Sunderland got relegated from the championship, although it didn't look like it, they were down because of the remaining fixtures of the other sides. So are they properly down tonight or is it just mathematically unlikely they'll survive? 

Best they can do is equal points with Wigan. It's only 7 goals so if they win every game and Wigan lose every game, they'd overtake them. Everyone else in the relegation spots would also have to lose.

So possible.

But no real chance of that happening. 

1 minute ago, The Batman said:

They need to win all of their remaining games and hope that Wigan lose all of theirs and overcome a 7 goal difference advantage. Wigan would have to lose to Swindon though and that would hand Swindon an advantage over Rovers as being the club that survives. They are playing for one place now and all of their rivals above them won today so are in form. I think this is mission impossible for Barton who needs to focus on the summer to avoid going down twice.
image.png.0f14e5d05bed1ec193b7e899069db400.png

3 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Will give a listen just in case some blubbering idiot phones in

5 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

A certainty I’d say. He’s been found out and will slink off. 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

They need to better Wigan’s goal difference by 9 while winning all of their games and hoping Wigan lose all of theirs. 

They’re down.