IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

`Ground, ground, ground, they forgot about the team`

Oh wait, they forgot about the ground as well!

#backoneleagueabovewheretheybelong

Like a snooker player who misses the pot whilst concentrating on position. Forgot about the ground, the team, the infrastructure, the training ground etc......instead concentrating on their position in League 2. Bravo!!

36 minutes ago, Tre Bong said:

Was just watching a non football related You Tube channel when this this little beauty popped up in the chat.

20210424_220410.jpg

Yeah because everything they have done this season (and the last five years!) suggests they will easily build a squad capable of promotion from league 2 to the championship for less money in transfer fees than people pay for a kit-kat.

Edited by cityal
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, cityal said:

Yeah becaause everything they have done this season (and the last five years!) suggests they will easily build a squad capable of promotion from league 2 to the championship for less money in transfer fees than people pay for a kit-kat.

Only an out of date Kit Kat though

38 minutes ago, Tre Bong said:

Was just watching a non football related You Tube channel when this this little beauty popped up in the chat.

20210424_220410.jpg

I read that and heard “unlucky da shit’s” voice in my head. He goes on to say “a new stadium is on it’s way, what more could you want ?”

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, old parkender said:

Absolutely mental

64A49F50-35C4-49D3-A298-7B65BC45B694.jpeg

What type of crayon chewing window licker posts such absolute non sense?!? It is their refusal to ever accept the truth which makes them the utter laughing stock they truly are and in doing so rubbing the noses of a Crawley or a Harrogate on any other of the teams in League Two in not showing any respect to these teams.

A couple of wins and the sags are marching into the play offs, or they're bigger than Norwich or that they are a well supported team yet they can't even manage to sell out a 12,000 seater outdated rugby ground.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Swede said:

What type of crayon chewing window licker posts such absolute non sense?!? It is their refusal to ever accept the truth which makes them the utter laughing stock they truly are and in doing so rubbing the noses of a Crawley or a Harrogate on any other of the teams in League Two in not showing any respect to these teams.

A couple of wins and the sags are marching into the play offs, or they're bigger than Norwich or that they are a well supported team yet they can't even manage to sell out a 12,000 seater outdated rugby ground.

It’s either a mischievous “Ted”; in which case it is very clever. Or it’s a genuine Gastard who is so delusional they are making me cry with laughter so much that the tears are running down me trouser legs...

2 hours ago, Swede said:

Well hopefully it could very well be a long time before they "experience such a downfall", for a start they've got to get back to L1!

"We are one million strong". We know that they're prone to exaggeration but this is a whole new level of delusion.

• Like 2
  • Robin 1

I took "one million strong" to mean that that's their transfer budget for the next 5 years (because everything is in 5 years time...)

It can't mean anything else. There definitely isn't a million of them around the world. Only other explanation is that their calculator is broken.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, old parkender said:

Absolutely mental

It’s this exact type of bullshit and bluster that is the reason people actively celebrate their downfalls rather than not giving a shit. They speak a special type of language up at Chernobyl and as others have said two or three wins on the spin next season and it will be back to “pissing leagues” on their way up to the Prem.

Even by their previous attempts at mathematics “one million strong” is so stupid that I would take the bastards crayons off him for a fortnight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, WessexPest said:

It’s either a mischievous “Ted”; in which case it is very clever. Or it’s a genuine Gastard who is so delusional they are making me cry with laughter so much that the tears are running down me trouser legs...

It’s a “Bristol Rovers and Everton” supporter.........

7 hours ago, old parkender said:

Absolutely mental

They're a million strong eh...

They are the Fewers,

They think they're PROWED,

They're in the basement,

They get small crowds.

They can KISS their hopes of an immediate return  goodbye.

Not my words, but the words of Gene Simmons (possibly, I don't know any other members of that band). 

12 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Bookmark this, I saw it and assumed it was ironic, but it's not

https://gaschat.co.uk/thread/16506/2021-2022-gas-promotion-thread

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

That aged well! 

Yeah but it's only one guy, who seems to have some issues as well. The rest of that thread is some reasonable posts discussing their shortcomings and, ironically, pointing out that someone on here will think they are all like that. :whistle: