IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

35 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I listened to Colin Murray's excellent interview with Holloway on his podcast recently, and came out with a grudging admiration for him.

The work he has done to learn how to cope with his disabled children, his passion for the game and for Bristol in general.

Of course all of us would see that passion as being misguided into the blue quarter, but if that was reversed I am sure he would be seen as a local hero. 

Of course he, like all of us, is a man of contradictions. Big enough to admire and admit being jealous of what Lansdown has done with his investment, and yet petty enough to stop a new signing from arriving at the training ground in a red car.

I often see Warnock referred as a "pantomime villian" and believe that it is unwarranted as I see a genuine nasty side to many of his comments, I feel Holloway fits that description far better.

That’s Holloway isn’t it. I’d expect any dad to do what he has for his girls.
The proud to be Bristolian , wants city to well though is absolute bollocks .  I remember when he was on talkSPORT breakfast chatting about rugby & he said how much he loves the game . Alan Brazil said how well Bristol are doing & if he watches them  . No, they play there don’t they. Where said Brazil. Ashton gate skeletor replied. 
brazil . Oh grow up. 
it’s all facade with him . He’s a typical bitter gas knob 

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, HoldenBall said:

How do sagheads get excited for a kit launch when all their kits look the exact same every single year?? 

this one is particularly trash, but no different then the other trash they’ve worn in previous  years. 

TBF, It is their shirt - Ours is always red so not sure what point you are making TBH

• Hmmm 1

2 hours ago, HoldenBall said:

How do sagheads get excited for a kit launch when all their kits look the exact same every single year?? 

this one is particularly trash, but no different then the other trash they’ve worn in previous  years. 

Because it's a "new and exciting" piece of trash!

1 hour ago, Crackers Corner said:

Make them stop please ?

image.thumb.png.6f2e4f13b17e14314eb84f8e650a45c2.png

Seriously, life wouldn’t be the same without them entertaining us ?.

They try so hard to be professional and to make a presence in the city …. but are off-the-scale, hilariously, tinpot.

Assume the subliminal message for using our Bridge as a backdrop for their ‘models’ is that they will be ‘forever in our shadow’. 

Pity that there are so few iconic landmarks in their quarter of town now they’ve demolished the Gasworks. Maybe they could use IKEA for next year’s photo shoot.

Shocking shirt btw.

• Like 1