Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Basement Rovers Dustbin Thread

13 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Fantastic articles in the Bristol Live website. Firstly it was the refs fault for picking on them again. Secondly the gas medical department isn't top level which Barton is used to (he ought to see what we have had to deal with). Never fear he has bought in a General who knows about setting up Ebola hospitals to review the structure so should fit right in at them.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-bartons-transformation-behind-scenes-5307731

Pearson has inherited some similar issues to Barton albeit a different level and yet I haven’t heard anyone directly thrown under the bus by him. Barton has literally thrown everyone at the swamp under the bus bar him and his mate Hill. He talks like he has a 20 year management track record at the highest level and yet the reason he got his ass kicked out of it at Fleetwood was one win in his last ten games.......guess who that was against!!

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, cider hoss rules said:

What I can't understand is why the majority of ******* numpties (in the ....er stands) were all still there....were they waiting for the court verdict to relegate Wycombe ?

20 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Fantastic articles in the Bristol Live website. Firstly it was the refs fault for picking on them again. Secondly the gas medical department isn't top level which Barton is used to (he ought to see what we have had to deal with). Never fear he has bought in a General who knows about setting up Ebola hospitals to review the structure so should fit right in at them.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/joey-bartons-transformation-behind-scenes-5307731

Dear God, what a load of bollocks !!

That’s hilarious ! 🤣

I wouldn’t say Rovers are going down but they need to catch either Wimbledon or Wigan who have both managed to gain 9 points from their last 3 games.

They are 6 points adrift of 1, 7 of the other & Wimbledon also have a game in hand.

Rovers have managed just 8 from their last 11 games, so 8/33.

Think that’s what they call the Joey Barton effect 😂

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

I wouldn’t say Rovers are going down but they need to catch either Wimbledon or Wigan who have both managed to gain 9 points from their last 3 games.

They are 6 points adrift of 1, 7 of the other & Wimbledon also have a game in hand.

I would, they've had it! 

Good.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Some might even say that he has been negligent....:whistle:

Statistically, who has been the best Rovers manager this season?

Obviously, Joey is in the lead at the moment (for me) as he looks like the one who is going to put the lid on the coffin and see the job through.

But haven't all their managers been given a similar number of games, so a points per game average will probably tell quite an interesting story.

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

That'll do, well done Wombles.

Apologies to our resident Swindon fan but you're really just not very good if that was a typical performance. 

I couldn't agree with you more as a Swindon fan for 45 years it's an embarrassment both on and off the pitch

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, HoldenBall said:

Can they affectively be relegated by Tuesday?? 

All but. They COULD be 9 points back with a worse GD with 3 to play but both Wigan and Wimbledon have to win. If the Wombles win, the fewers can't catch them. This is all assuming the fewers lose to MK. 

35 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Statistically, who has been the best Rovers manager this season?

Obviously, Joey is in the lead at the moment (for me) as he looks like the one who is going to put the lid on the coffin and see the job through.

But haven't all their managers been given a similar number of games, so a points per game average will probably tell quite an interesting story.

Was Garner this season? He was particularly woeful!

• TomF changed the title to Basement Rovers Dustbin Thread