IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On Tuesday, March 08, 2016 at 22:00, Full nelson said:

I can see this lot going up this season! Could they be the best team in the south west next season?! i think they could be. 

Doesn't everyone else find this tw*t really annoying with the bizarrely occasional pretence of not being gas? Banworthy I would think.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Porto Red said:

Doesn't everyone else find this tw*t really annoying with the bizarrely occasional pretence of not being gas? Banworthy I would think.

There's so many closet sags on here, with about 90% of them too embarrassed to admit they support South Gloucestershire's second biggest club

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Oh this is absolute gold. So rovers new owners have set up a company. Much like Pula sports for City and the rest of the companies in the group.

Dwane Sports the company. Fair enough. Oh but wait. It's registered in where? That's right. Jersey.  :rofl2br:

Lansdown the tax dodger wasn't it?  Never sell out, always keep our traditions, always pay our taxes. Ok lads... 

Ha ha ha.  All morals out the window now!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I like the way some of them, like this fella you quoted, are almost proud of the fact that City fans would be embarrassed to be in the same division as them...it's like their saying "we KNOW how shit we are" :rofl2br:

You look at the Basement teams and some of them, Portsmouth, Notts County, Wimbledon were once Big Clubs. Even Northampton had a season in the top flight. Rovers have never been anything but crap in their entire history. Al Croesus buys the club and all they can think of is being in the same division as us. How pathetic is that?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

You look at the Basement teams and some of them, Portsmouth, Notts County, Wimbledon were once Big Clubs. Even Northampton had a season in the top flight. Rovers have never been anything but crap in their entire history. Al Croesus buys the club and all they can think of is being in the same division as us. How pathetic is that?

Luton, Oxford, Carlisle have all been in the top division as well - even Plymouth have spent most of their time in tier 2 I should think.

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It was setup in August yes. So obviously talks were on going for sometime 

Thanks Tom, 

Thought that was what you were saying, just wasn't sure if I was understanding it right.

Wasn't sure if it was Higgs having money and hiding it away offshore incase he lost the Sainsburys case.

Edited by wayne allisons tongues

4 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Oh Hull City are also playing tomorrow....so lest we forget.....

So a goal to decide who went to the Premiership or a goal scored by a team that forgot to bring their shirts, ate their pre match meal on the coach and then relegated you to into non league.

No wonder we say "mind the gap" you sag loser.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

So a goal to decide who went to the Premiership or a goal scored by a team that forgot to bring their shirts, ate their pre match meal on the coach and then relegated you to into non league.

No wonder we say "mind the gap" you sag loser.

Nibble.

8 hours ago, Weezord said:

never get bored of this video mind, keep quoting it....probably the most city-related post in the thread

It's funny that rovers fans always celebrate a game that meant that City would spend the following season in the Championship.

Whilst City fans always celebrate the game that meant you spent the following season in non league.

No wonder people laugh at how tinpot you are.

• Like 9

On 10 March 2016 at 18:39, Tomarse said:

Oh this is absolute gold. So rovers new owners have set up a company. Much like Pula sports for City and the rest of the companies in the group.

Dwane Sports the company. Fair enough. Oh but wait. It's registered in where? That's right. Jersey.  :rofl2br:

Lansdown the tax dodger wasn't it?  Never sell out, always keep our traditions, always pay our taxes. Ok lads... 

Dwane Dibley?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Dwane Dibley?

For people of a certain age who may watched certain programmes in the 90's (before they ruined it by making too many series) it's difficult to hear the name 'Dwane Sports' without Danny John Jules voice automatically popping in your head..... "Dwayne Dibley?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

For people of a certain age who may watched certain programmes in the 90's (before they ruined it by making too many series) it's difficult to hear the name 'Dwane Sports' without Danny John Jules voice automatically popping in your head..... "Dwayne Dibley?

To be fair I was 3 when Red Dwarf stopped in '99, but still had that, not sure that it's a good thing though