IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Gaschat is sad tonight.

It's a strange feeling. We've actually lost a game. No-one knows how to react.

Not used to losing? Haven't looked at the table - assume you'll be in the top 2 now then? 

We're used to losing and occupy a higher table position. 

Edited by CotswoldRed

8 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

You should of offered to take the blokes temperature, 33,000 he said?.. they can't even get 10K when in the league 1 play-off zone after 2 years of complete success.. Embarrassing!!!

Amazing really I go to match in a foreign country get on to a 150ft long train and sit next to a g##head.

I sure karma put us together to make sure I had a good laugh on holiday!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

Amazing really I go to match in a foreign country get on to a 150ft long train and sit next to a g##head.

Never more than 3 feet from a pie-rat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

I went to the Melbourne test match in 2010 and on day two I was sat next to a gas head. Thankfully he sat somewhere else after lunch. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Barry Sheene said:

On leaving the train I said enjoy the rest of your holiday and he then moaned he had to get up early the next day because he was going out on his mates boat all day fishing.

Cant be easy for them. Being a Gashead must be a little bit like having an older brother you've never liked. He's better looking, has a better job, more money and a gorgeous missus.... while you live in a bedsit drinking supermarket lager, toes sticking out of the holes in your socks. 

Such a shame. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

It doesn't matter sonny.... I care only for the Gas and laugh at comments like yours..'complete and utter superiority'...over us! yep, if that is the extent of your clubs ambition what else can we do but laugh...

Our complete and utter superiority over you isn't an ambition, its how things are.

Our ambition is to get to the Premier league and then try and push on from there.

The story regarding meeting gas fans reminded me of when i was 7 or 8 in little stoke social club i think it was with me old man and my cousin. 

We were playing pool when a geezer and his boy came over to put a quid down for the next game. Turns out they were gas fans and when they realised that we me and my cousin were city i had the old geezer saying why you supporting that load of shit bristol city are rubbish blah blah blah. 

I was only a wee lad and it made me feel uncomfortable so i stopped playing pool.

At what point do grown ******* men act aggressive to a young boy because of the team he supports. I suppose fans of every club have these pricks.

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

The story regarding meeting gas fans reminded me of when i was 7 or 8 in little stoke social club i think it was with me old man and my cousin. 

We were playing pool when a geezer and his boy came over to put a quid down for the next game. Turns out they were gas fans and when they realised that we me and my cousin were city i had the old geezer saying why you supporting that load of shit bristol city are rubbish blah blah blah. 

I was only a wee lad and it made me feel uncomfortable so i stopped playing pool.

At what point do grown ******* men act aggressive to a young boy because of the team he supports. I suppose fans of every club have these pricks.

Not related to the club they supported, but when I was 8 or 9 a grown man snapped a pool cue over his knee because I beat him 2-0 in a best of 3 that he challenged me to!

2 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Gaschat is sad tonight.

It's a strange feeling. We've actually lost a game. No-one knows how to react.

Better stay away from the stables then. 

At least you can sleep safe in the knowledge that you have a billionaire owner who can bankroll your push to the Champions League. 

8 hours ago, sirscrumpton said:

I went to the Melbourne test match in 2010 and on day two I was sat next to a gas head. Thankfully he sat somewhere else after lunch. 

My space shuttle docked with the International Space Station and the bloke who opened the airlock was a Gashead. No, hang on. I dreamt that.

• Like 1

When I was accepted for a job at my last company in China, it came up in the interview that I was from Bristol and a football fan.. The guy mentioned that there was also a guy from Bristol in the office who supported a team but couldnt remember which one. Thus there was a nervous wait to see who he was... Fortunately he turned out to be a red. Could you imagine being stuck in an office thousands of kilometers from home with a saghead?

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

When I was accepted for a job at my last company in China, it came up in the interview that I was from Bristol and a football fan.. The guy mentioned that there was also a guy from Bristol in the office who supported a team but couldnt remember which one. Thus there was a nervous wait to see who he was... Fortunately he turned out to be a red. Could you imagine being stuck in an office thousands of kilometers from home with a saghead?

What's the point of being Glorious Leader if you can't execute him by AA gun.

Get your act together Kim, your despot game is weak!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

It shouldn`t  have been a problem. If he was a sag, he presumably would have spent all his time facebooking with the other 5,000,000 members of the Chinese branch of their supporters club.

• Like 2

On 29/10/2016 at 21:46, Smaller than a flea said:

What are the chances of bumping into Marcus Stewart on your hols?

Bumped into Marcus Stewart in the Angel Inn, Long Ashton a few weeks ago.

It was the day before a R****s home match and he had been out mountain biking in Ashton Court with his gurt 'ted mate. He is still one of us really :clapping:

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It was always said he was a Red but then he had that bloody awful pirate tattoo on his leg when he played for them so thought I that couldn`t be right. Surely no self respecting City fan would stoop so low just to appease their Neanderthal fans would they?

Well, you've got a massive corporate "BRISTOL" emblazoned on the Dolman seats, so someone isn't too concerned about the identity of the football club.

• Like 1