IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Well that's hardly likely to be true on a thread with 325 pages and a million obsessed views, is it?

Maybe if you and your Gas kin didn't give plenty of ammunition with your lies, exaggerations, ideas above your station for us to take the p1ss then there wouldn't be 325 pages and a million obsessed views now would it...

Be honest, 500,000 of those obsessed views probably come from the Sags anyway as guests.

Hello Gas guests :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Well that's hardly likely to be true on a thread with 325 pages and a million obsessed views, is it?

Where's the clown who said you sold out EVERY away allocation in the conference and your home crowds are never less than 90% of your capacity?! Or was it you?!

It ain't difficult to laugh Flea.....such ridiculous claims provide superb hilarity and bring a smile to many a South Bristolian.....

And while I'm here, we do laugh even more when you apparently call us the "massive club" on your forums - I've never ever ever heard a City fan (I believe you refer to us as 'Teds'?!) call us massive or think we are a massive club. 

Your delusions to comfort yourselves are actually quite endearing.....

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Where's the clown who said you sold out EVERY away allocation in the conference and your home crowds are never less than 90% of your capacity?! Or was it you?!

It ain't difficult to laugh Flea.....such ridiculous claims provide superb hilarity and bring a smile to many a South Bristolian.....

And while I'm here, we do laugh even more when you apparently call us the "massive club" on your forums - I've never ever ever heard a City fan (I believe you refer to us as 'Teds'?!) call us massive or think we are a massive club. 

And many of us in Glos to or pretty much every club, every fan nationwide ;)

It was some clown called st. andrews gas, think he's been here once since after being exposed as BS'er

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I always regard it as the football equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and saying` La la la, I`m not listening`

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

Maybe if you had a reasonable sized supporter base, you too could enjoy a forum with a huge amount of user generated content.

Didn't your official forum get closed down because you were collectively too stupid to debate in a sensible fashion?

3 hours ago, Smaller than a flea said:

If your club hadn't been such a ******* car crash over the last couple of decades we wouldn't laugh at you so much, would we?

You hand us the ammunition, don't cry when we use it.

Oh, and hi to all the d1ckheads from Slagchat who obsessively view this thread. :sub:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 11

I'm not demanding an update from the Board or anything, since I realise that some things just can't be put into the public domain, but they've been in charge now for 9 months, or over 270 days. So they're not the new Board any more, yet still we are in the dark.

There must have been one hell of a lot of loose ends to clear up from the original Higgs agreement. Which I guess was ripped up and tossed in the bin some time ago.

will today be the day ?

3 hours ago, Coombsy said:

I'm not demanding an update from the Board or anything, since I realise that some things just can't be put into the public domain, but they've been in charge now for 9 months, or over 270 days. So they're not the new Board any more, yet still we are in the dark.

There must have been one hell of a lot of loose ends to clear up from the original Higgs agreement. Which I guess was ripped up and tossed in the bin some time ago.

will today be the day ?

today_isnt_your_day_neither_tomorrow_t_s

• Like 3

On 2016-11-17 at 13:25, Smaller than a flea said:

Well, we took 3,000 to Birmingham when we played them last.

Actual attendance from a creditable source BBC Website

• Birmingham City v Bristol r*****s
  • Tuesday 14th Jan
  • St Andrews - quoted away attendance 2,358

Apply Gassy A.R.S.E factor now 3000

I believe the sags came up with some nebulous stat to help themselves feel better about their miserable existence which was based on the fact they had gone the most homes games in the EFL without failing to score.  25/26 consecutive games at the tented village where they had scored at least one goal.

Make that zero consecutive games now.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Coombsy said:

will today be the day ?

tell any of your blue friends who are willing to listen that the latest on the UWE stadium fiasco , is that because the cost of the land has tripled they won't pay the asking price. Straight from the camels mouth.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

This is why they are the biggest and most hilarious joke in English football:-

http://sendvid.com/u25cuhgi

All I get from this link is an electronic voice claiming to be microsoft, and advising me that I have a vicious virus attacking my computer, and to please ring the following number.

Yea ok then.

I reckon win 10 is a vicious virus and I put up with that, so please **** off.

13 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

This is why they are the biggest and most hilarious joke in English football:-

http://sendvid.com/u25cuhgi

Not keen on the the way that guy describes the supporter's of non league teams. There are some genuinely passionate supporters down there who have stuck with their local teams in the face of the sky/prem onslaught. We often complain that it's like nothing exists outside the Premiership at our level, imagine what it is like that low down.

I would imagine any fan of those clubs seeing this would have as low an opinion of us as they would of the gas.

• Like 3

On this day Rovers fan Wayne Baker (a former farrier) admitted to punching a horse when Rovers played Mansfield.....

"PC Small turned Jubilee towards the defendant and, with his right fist, he punched the horse to the left side of its neck. It connected and the horse threw its head to the right side."

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

On this day Rovers fan Wayne Baker (a former farrier) admitted to punching a horse when Rovers played Mansfield.....

"PC Small turned Jubilee towards the defendant and, with his right fist, he punched the horse to the left side of its neck. It connected and the horse threw its head to the right side."

Should train them like medieval war horses to bite the attackers ! 

The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club AGM on Thursday 17th November 2016 will not proceed as planned.

Our sincere apologies for postponing the Annual General Meeting for a second time.

The process of auditing the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club financial accounts is not yet complete.

In these circumstances, we have no alternative but to postpone the planned meeting.

As soon as the financial accounts are fully audited we will publish them on the BRSC website.

We are sorry that we are postponing the AGM again and we hope to announce a new date for the AGM soon.

has he skimmed the money pot ? 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

The Bristol Rovers Supporters Club AGM on Thursday 17th November 2016 will not proceed as planned.

Our sincere apologies for postponing the Annual General Meeting for a second time.

The process of auditing the Bristol Rovers Supporters Club financial accounts is not yet complete.

In these circumstances, we have no alternative but to postpone the planned meeting.

As soon as the financial accounts are fully audited we will publish them on the BRSC website.

We are sorry that we are postponing the AGM again and we hope to announce a new date for the AGM soon.

has he skimmed the money pot ? 

And gone to the Honey pot.

• Like 1