IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, SimonR said:

Am I Imagining it or has a Dog been  photoshopped out of Dopeys arms in this picture?0_JMP_Bristol_Rovers_v_Walsall_NJ028.jpg.c8d5060a0ff91a3facdce06363356211.jpg

Clearly in the background you can see they're trying to count the Gasheads in the tents...  Dopey has just spotted another escapee making off and is frantically shouting for security to round him up and bring him back..

''FFS !, Now I've lost count! .. bollocks!   We'll have to make the attendance numbers up again...  Oi!! bring that c *** back here and put him on a lead ''   

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Totally agree with all of this apart from the bit in bold, ALL of them have been more successful than us.

Before they showed up in the League 20 years behind us (first time around) we had already finished runners up in the top flight and been FA Cup finalists. Since then...

This town ain’t big enough for the both of us.

I believe you are mistaken. I referred to the list of one city/town clubs, that the majority have been more successful than us, not that poxy bunch of thieves and vagabonds that frequent the dark side of town.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Rich said:

I believe you are mistaken. I referred to the list of one city/town clubs, that the majority have been more successful than us, not that poxy bunch of thieves and vagabonds that frequent the dark side of town.

I meant all the clubs you mentioned have been more successful than us, which they have.

I agreed that we would’ve had more success if Bristol had remained a one club City.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan

9 hours ago, JBFC II said:

They are finally catching up with us! 

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/13196/mem

A Take That tribute act performing at the Mem! 

And yes he did just try to claim seeing a tribute act was better than seeing the real thing.... 

To be fair to him, nothing could be worse than seeing the real thing. 

1 hour ago, lenred said:

Halloween came early at the Rugby Ground tonight it appears. And the ‘star’ appearance was from ‘Tramp Man’.  Not sure why he bothered with the make up to be honest.   

47B6A0EB-2E15-4ECC-A1AE-C5F6962516BD.jpeg

Thing is, that the tramp actually holds what still exists of a team together.  He is a very important part of their DNA, just like Neanderthal man isa part of mine and yours.

Why he choses to look like this I'm not sure as I guess that if he had a shave and cut his hair and maybe a bath he would look like a normal human being.

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Thing is, that the tramp actually holds what still exists of a team together.  He is a very important part of their DNA, just like Neanderthal man isa part of mine and yours.

***Why he choses to look like this I'm not sure as I guess that if he had a shave and cut his hair and maybe a bath he would look like a normal human being.

*** That's easier said than done though, when your boss locks you in the kennels with the dogs!  

• Haha 1

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 21:02, Port Said Red said:

Just to confirm, the official attendance was 446. Great.

About the same number Tranmere took to Forest Green last Tuesday night. The Sags not only punch horses, they also punch well below their alleged weight.