IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

Just turned over for a laugh. Their ground really is an embarrassment now isn’t it. Seems to have got worse not better. And what on Earth is that ‘family stand’ and how the hell do the people next to it see over it?!  Pitiful. 

It’s just such a mish mash of random parts, nothing matches or joins together. I’m embarrassed for them that it is so bad. It really shows their owner don’t give a shit about their fans at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lenred said:

Just turned over for a laugh. Their ground really is an embarrassment now isn’t it. Seems to have got worse not better. And what on Earth is that ‘family stand’ and how the hell do the people next to it see over it?!  Pitiful. 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I believe they pay quite a large premium for not being able to see the pitch. 

Beat me to it. I've heard it's the most expensive place to get a season ticket in the craphole for that very reason...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

It’s just such a mish mash of random parts, nothing matches or joins together. I’m embarrassed for them that it is so bad. It really shows their owner don’t give a shit about their fans at all. 

Agree Red. Put our rivalry to one side and it is genuinely pathetic. Just didn’t realise it was THAT bad! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

6699 for a semi final with Wembley and a final against Portsmouth at stake !  Best supporters in Bristol my arse :) 

Was that it!!? With or without the Sunderland fans?

Either way that is tinpot...

• Like 1

Sags phoning in to Radio Bristol now.......Didn't attend, watched it on the tele, (great support). Rob was either pissed, mentally challenged, or possibly just your average fewer.

Oh well, at least they can concentrate on the league............and relegation hopefully.

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

6699 for a semi final with Wembley and a final against Portsmouth at stake !  Best supporters in Bristol my arse :) 

Not going to mock an attendance in this cup. I would boycott if we ever ended up back in it. Should never sold its soul, real shame. 

• Like 9

Scum fans crying fix as the EFL got the final it wanted - I.e. one without the pox-ridden Horfield filth.

Not that they care of course, it’s a stupid, irrelevant tournament. But it’s still so unfwair on the Gas - waaaaahhhhh!

Well done Mackems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Scum fans crying fix as the EFL got the final it wanted - I.e. one without the pox-ridden Horfield filth.

Not that they care of course, it’s a stupid, irrelevant tournament. But it’s still so unfwair on the Gas - waaaaahhhhh!

Well done Mackems.

wouldn't be surprised if there weren't 75,000 for the final now, let's be fair it's a lot more attractive fixture now.

1 minute ago, pillred said:

wouldn't be surprised if there weren't 75,000 for the final now, let's be fair it's a lot more attractive fixture now.

Absolutely - what was the crowd when we were there? - 72,000 and some change - I’d imagine they’d beat that as Walsall’s support wasn’t great.

The right outcome all round! Don’t want that lot getting a day out at Wembley.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

The real winner on the night was the bloke selling the half-and-half scarves. Sunderland fans bought the lot. Obvs. BFF.

Half scarves are much maligned but not as much as a travesty as quarter scarves. Fortunately won’t be seeing them at Wembley now. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1