IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

FB_IMG_1553870255527.jpg

I could be setting myself up here -  I’m more fortnum and mason or Aldi/Lidl - but ‘everyday’; orange and white; @Miah Dennehy, that isn’t actually a Sainsbury’s product is it? 

Edited by Guest

24 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

That’s a bit nasty really. Miah is valued member of this 

oh **** off they’ll never live this down ??????

Haha eh Stevie don’t take me out of context.

The club is fair game but you don’t not need to two foot the man -  like calling Bodin sad or ‘oh gillingham’ like Gareth Keenan investigates; or just trolling without humour. 

Decent seeming individuals deserve respect. Henbury Gas, Ian Holloway, unlucky da shit et al can get a Suarez bite.

oh but not thank you for Matty Taylor. He might enjoy it I suspect. Best stick to verbals there. 

8 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'll take points wherever they come from, even nectar ones!

I hear their own brand carbonated orange drink is not totally vomit inducing. 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'll take points wherever they come from, even nectar ones!

Don't you worry, you'll be sick of 'orange (no,not the 'fake fanta ) come 5pm today, so doubt wael' be seing you & 'Bodin' later.........dragged back into the mire with 'is it Coventry away to come next.???......

Hope your Saturday evening is an enjoyable one, crying into your carrot & coriander soup.

57 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

This should be a laugh, the 'Cock' is due to speak on talkSport. Well, i say 'speak'.....

and to make it worse, Hollowhead is on as a guest too :facepalm:

Can’t listen to that *****. He’s a talkSPORT darling now. If only they knew what he was really like. Naaaaaaaaymaaaar

33 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Can’t listen to that *****. He’s a talkSPORT darling now. If only they knew what he was really like. Naaaaaaaaymaaaar

Neither said anything coherent. Although the 'Cock' did mention us, not entirely sure why. Perhaps he thinks we're still in League 1 and they're 'coming for us' or in some 'I've fallen down the stairs and become completely disorientated' moment, he thought they'd made it to the Championship and again, were 'coming for us'....otherwise it was 2 people talking incoherent white noise. My 5yr old daughter has a better grasp of language and vocabulary.

10 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Neither said anything coherent. Although the 'Cock' did mention us, not entirely sure why. Perhaps he thinks we're still in League 1 and they're 'coming for us' or in some 'I've fallen down the stairs and become completely disorientated' moment, he thought they'd made it to the Championship and again, were 'coming for us'....otherwise it was 2 people talking incoherent white noise. My 5yr old daughter has a better grasp of language and vocabulary.

What did he say about us ? Can’t help themselves can they 

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

What did he say about us ? Can’t help themselves can they 

Absolutely no idea! Georgie Bingham was interviewing, the 'Cock' was explaining their upturn in form (less the Doncaster Utd game obviously), then just threw 'Bristol City' into the conversation for no apparent reason.

#bizarre #obsessed

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I thought today was the day that Wael was to be carried out of the Mem and down the Gloucester Road for the last time as a new owner walked up the apples and pears (see what I did there?) to box 1?  So did the man go? :facepalm:

He announced a couple of weeks back that it's up for sale. No takers yet.

These things take time

18 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Next year your lot would have been 100 a football League club, but you left for a year didn't you. 
Still, gives you longer to plan something special :cool2:

Well, these things do take time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Um if you’re relating to me. I’d like you to point out where I said I want to fight any gas head. I’ve got some very good gas mates. My point , was why you were on a rivals forum whilst you had a game on which I find bizarre tbh. If you’re not relating to me then just ignore this post. 

No, not you. I was referring to someone of the username "Sniper." Who said  "Get the **** off our forum you ******* bell-end. You're a ******* embarrassment to Bristol. The sooner you go into Administration and disappear up your own shite pipe the better. If it wasn't for my Mrs, she's 5ft 2 (I'm 6ft 2 and 17st of rage) and just about keeps my temper in check I'd be in a lot of trouble. Whenever I see one of you sad pathetic ******* in that puke up shirt I just want to rip your face off. Lucky for the **** in B&Q the other day as he nearly had some decking." 

1 hour ago, bodin said:

No, not you. I was referring to someone of the username "Sniper." Who said  "Get the **** off our forum you ******* bell-end. You're a ******* embarrassment to Bristol. The sooner you go into Administration and disappear up your own shite pipe the better. If it wasn't for my Mrs, she's 5ft 2 (I'm 6ft 2 and 17st of rage) and just about keeps my temper in check I'd be in a lot of trouble. Whenever I see one of you sad pathetic ******* in that puke up shirt I just want to rip your face off. Lucky for the **** in B&Q the other day as he nearly had some decking." 

Again during a game you’re on our forum. What’s all that about . Very very strange 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Again during a game you’re on our forum. What’s all that about . Very very strange 

All gasheads secretly want to be City fans these days; they're just scared to admit it.

I think Steve Lansdown should declare a gashead amnesty in the summer so that any gashead can exchange a Rovers season ticket for a City one and a Rovers shirt for a brand new City shirt with our new logo.

As it stands they want to support us but don't know how to make the switch.

If Steve does declare this amnesty then come August the gas crowd will consist of Henbury and his imaginary disabled friend.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bodin said:

to be far to him their decking is half price at moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bodin said:

Giving it the big un on a forum. Wanting to fill someone in because of a shirt they wear? What a loser.

Hope springs eternal; http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14133/gas-hatters-match-thread-courtesy?page=8

A goal now and a point would be massive. Would take us 4 points from drop (practically 5 with GD)

Gritty performance by the gas against a very good Luton side, but as i expected Referee Shakespeare was very frustrating but much improved from midweek, but no points, 10 defeats at home now but i expect no further losses from now, fingers crossed