IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 minutes ago, old parkender said:

As a good friend of mine posted on our WhatsApp group earlier... has anyone else noticed who directors of the company (Stadia solutions limited) that they’ve bought this big screen from are...??!! ???

steven and Margret lansdown

????

Had a look can’t see that anywhere?

Edited by Club and Country

8 hours ago, JBFC II said:

You still going on? 

Personally I'm bored of your pointless argumentative nature. 

Let's use this thread as an opportunity to laugh at our lesser neighbours, not one for your boring point scoring... 

Contrary to your belief, I really couldn't care about you whatsoever, and I really don't understand why you feel like mentioning me regularly. 

If you can't take a reaction on a forum without getting angry over it, I don't think you're the right person to be lecturing others about how to survive in this 'big bad world' 

You’re a boring hypocrite - contrary to your grandiose splutterings, you have ‘laughed’ at and joined in with anti gas sentiments on here, being rude to our gas visitors, yet.....you have then agreed with people who are condemning anti gas sentiments - whilst giving your trademark ‘eggplant’ reactions to those who have a go at gas visitors on here....you are obviously confused and all over the place.....I suggest you are the one with ‘anger’ issues....you are a boring, hypocrite - no need to interact anymore, let’s leave it there and just get on with supporting our team....

• Haha 1

Poor bastards were probably hoping to show the Villa vs City match on their shiny new big screen tomorrow. They’ll be more interested in that than watching their own shower lumping balls around the ground.

Sags will just have to do what they usually do and follow our game on their mobile phones instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I can't stop laughing! So Steve gets money from the 15ers (good luck with that, Steve) which could indirectly percolate into our coffers! Brilliant!

Lovely jubbly! Stick a pony in me pocket ...

Oh but wouldn't it be good if he had to sue them for the money and it puts them under! :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I can't stop laughing! So Steve gets money from the 15ers (good luck with that, Steve) which could indirectly percolate into our coffers! Brilliant!

Lovely jubbly! Stick a pony in me pocket ...

Maybe that is part of his plan to get rid of the gas shithouses? If SL doesn’t receive payment then unlike the rest I’m pretty sure he’ll take them to the cleaners.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Poor bastards were probably hoping to show the Villa vs City match on their shiny new big screen tomorrow. They’ll be more interested in that than watching their own shower lumping balls around the ground.

Sags will just have to do what they usually do and follow our game on their mobile phones instead.

Can tell they are getting a little worried now, instead of it being the worst thing that could possibly happen to them, it’s now ‘I hope the Ted’s do go up as we can laugh at them getting tanked every week’ funny how Windass is a Sag legend despite never playing for them though and then took it in turns to **** him off up Chasers ?

What a fanbase they are, no one quite like them, they wouldn’t care less how shit they are doing themselves ‘as long as da shit get stuffed every week in the Prem

:facepalm:

• Like 2

Maybe they should have waited until the legendary big screen was up and running before taking the piss out of the opposition ...

"I wonder how many tickets Bradford have sold for tomorrow. I've heard most people in Bradford can't afford a TV. This could be their first view of a big screen or even a small one in the bars. Got to be a sell out on their part surely. Whippet TV viewers need not apply."

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Maybe they should have waited until the legendary big screen was up and running before taking the piss out of the opposition ...

"I wonder how many tickets Bradford have sold for tomorrow. I've heard most people in Bradford can't afford a TV. This could be their first view of a big screen or even a small one in the bars. Got to be a sell out on their part surely. Whippet TV viewers need not apply."

In choosing a stadium, I think I'd have Bradford's, rather than their tented village. 

I'm not sure it's worth bragging about a screen which is on sale or return from Steve Lansdown.