IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

36 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

They'll get out of it. They always do.

And if the worst does happen, the fewers will claim it's the best thing to ever happen to them, just like going non league was.

Wait and see I suppose but the efl have set precedents with the points deduction with Birmingham,

how funny would that be,

rovers stay up by 5 points the the efa deduct 6 points saving wycombe and relegating the gas

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Wait and see I suppose but the efl have set precedents with the points deduction with Birmingham,

how funny would that be,

rovers stay up by 5 points the the efa deduct 6 points saving wycombe and relegating the gas

It's not funny at all; just the natural way of things! ?

4 hours ago, Monkeh said:

how funny would that be,

Carlsberg don’t do points deductions, but.....! 

"200 pages on them if merged" my ass, we barely talk about them. City posts barely get a page"

Says the Sag on the "City Fan on OTIB" (current length 3 pages) 

As they now have a 3 page thread on the cost of our Easter Eggs and created a thread an hour ago on our players being charged at Villa. 

Of course they barely talk about us don't you know. 

??

• Like 1

Another thing they rather strangely love to bring beck up is LJ’s ‘Europa League in 5 years’ comments and how far away from that we are. Now correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure we’ve come a lot closer to the Europa League (League Cup semi’s) than where the dog botherer wanted the fewers to be in the same time frame, he said to have the new training ground built and to be in a new stadium.

??? Fvcking Clowns

36 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

"200 pages on them if merged" my ass, we barely talk about them. City posts barely get a page"

As they now have a 3 page thread on the cost of our Easter Eggs and created a thread an hour ago on our players being charged at Villa. 

??

Yes they don't get it though do they. A few might but they get shot down for voicing their opinion.

This thread is here to laugh at them. If we are obsessed its because we are obsessed with the comedy they provide. Lets not forget as shown multiple times at the beginning of this thread, that at one point when we were struggling in league one their forum had several ongoing threads about us. That's the whole reason this thread is here because as usual karma always bites them on the ass. 

I get really annoyed that they don't get this. 

1 hour ago, Midlands Robin said:

??

They morons can bleat on about us overcharging for Easter Eggs all they like but remember that this is a club who are charging their supporters the either the same if not more than what I pay for one at AG bearing in mind this is their ‘earlybird’ prices aswell! To watch that shite every week, in an absolute monstrosity of stadium that resembles Calais more than a Football Ground with the amount of Tarpaulin they got flapping around there.

Yet we are the ones getting fleeced ?

Wally has that lot on strings, and they can’t see the wood for the trees, stick around Wally your doing great.

14 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Reading the league rules, league one and two clubs have to submit their accounts on the date as advertised on companies house,

They could be in serious trouble with the efl, and may have transfer embargo as well as being prevented from register any new players,

they could be be in deep shit 

It seems highly unlikely; late filing of accounts for private companies is not a big deal legally.

It is however the sort of poor business practice that creates negative effects in other ways.

Credit rating agencies will now have a warning flag against them and that warning will step up once the lateness goes beyond a month on 1 May.

This will make companies reluctant to supply services on credit which will damage their cashflow and cause problems that didn't need to happen.

It also shows a Robert Maxwell type high handed view of minority shareholders and the supporters.

What is particularly odd is that there is absolutely no reason to suppose that there is any unexpected bad news to be revealed.  The credit facility was extended to £15m which should comfortably cover their losses for both the season gone, the current season, and the next season.

When the accounts are finally filed they are likely to be a huge non-event with no surprises.

All rather odd.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gazred said:

When your accounts are in a state,

So you file them late,

Thats the Rovers!

Just had a quick gander over Slagchat, and to my shock not one mention of it on the 1st page, conveniently ignoring it as if it's not happening. Typical Sag behaviour.

6 minutes ago, Slacker said:

They have more pressing concerns like us selling Easter eggs.

Of course, and who can blame them! Outrageously overpriced Eggs, we are getting totally shafted by the Club, unlike that lot of course, it's not like their Season Ticket prices are in some cases more expensive than ours is it now.

Oh hang on..........

9 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Just had a quick gander over Slagchat, and to my shock not one mention of it on the 1st page, conveniently ignoring it as if it's not happening. Typical Sag behaviour.

Things like that will always means they are a second class club, supported by second class citizens.

They never try and hold the club to account for anything, they just sit back and lap it up.

Maybe the delay in publishing them comes down to the simple fact that now is the last time for the Jordanians to get their money back - I believed it's secured against the stadium, and any further investment will mean they might have a genuine financial exposure.

But the only value in the club is the value of the stadium... which can't be an easy sell, now when you would also have to take on a football club losing money every year.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Things like that will always means they are a second class club, supported by second class citizens.

They never try and hold the club to account for anything, they just sit back and lap it up.

Maybe the delay in publishing them comes down to the simple fact that now is the last time for the Jordanians to get their money back - I believed it's secured against the stadium, and any further investment will mean they might have a genuine financial exposure.

But the only value in the club is the value of the stadium... which can't be an easy sell, now when you would also have to take on a football club losing money every year.

This is what they really cannot grasp, if any of them start to kick up a fuss, or try and get some sort of protest together then all you'd hear towards said person/s 'we ain't like they S'heads who kick up a fuss when things start looking bad and they want change at their club, we're the Gas, loyal and true' and the idea of a protest falls on it's face. The only things I've seen them do to voice their displeasure regarding the current owners is, one of them came up with weird idea to get them bombarding the Jordanian Bank that Wally and his family have shares in, to let them know how unhappy they were at the time. Not quite sure what a Twitter page for a foreign bank could do to help? :rofl2br: and shortly after someone else came up with another brilliant idea, so he actually started on online petition to send to Wally to which over 1k of the fewers signed, and it was all because he'd disappeared and they'd not heard from him for a while! :facepalm: even then Wally couldn't be assed so sent the chairman and someone else to feed the dribbling moron's another 6months worth of BS to keep them quiet, then remember what a lovely bloke he is.

What a fanbase they are :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Someone isn’t happy ??

**** the Sh*t, **** the midget and **** Lansdown. Never before in the history of the human race has there ever been a bigger collective of horrible f*ckers.

Wow!Somebody must have been off school sick the day they had history.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Someone isn’t happy ??

**** the Sh*t, **** the midget and **** Lansdown. Never before in the history of the human race has there ever been a bigger collective of horrible f*ckers.

Clear and concise. 

The irony is, that bloke is clearly unlikeable at best. May even have anger issues.

My young son is a mad City fan and I can categorically guarantee that hes a far nicer person that that low life. City 1 Rovers 0.

I get the humour and banter being thrown both ways. That, however, says far more about him than it does about us. 

If only the NHS had more money to help. 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Clear and concise. 

The irony is, that bloke is clearly unlikeable at best. May even have anger issues.

My young son is a mad City fan and I can categorically guarantee that hes a far nicer person that that low life. City 1 Rovers 0.

I get the humour and banter being thrown both ways. That, however, says far more about him than it does about us. 

If only the NHS had more money to help. 

Don’t they claim to be a family club?

Not showing it there are they...

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Of course, and who can blame them! Outrageously overpriced Eggs, we are getting totally shafted by the Club, unlike that lot of course, it's not like their Season Ticket prices are in some cases more expensive than ours is it now.

Oh hang on..........

At least our over priced chocolate eggs were in date..!  

• Haha 2

Can any of the Sags reading this please confirm how much they were charging for their FAKE FANTA labelled up as genuine Fanta, and also the cost of out of date crisps?

Surely they wouldn't be taking the p1ss with that would they being such a classy club...

6 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Someone isn’t happy ??

Absolutely brilliant. This little spunk stain wouldn't be saying this if we weren't doing well in a league they haven't been in this century.

Remember when the horse punchers argued that Dopey Darrell was a better manager then Johnson? Ones a highly respected coach, constantly linked with clubs higher up than us with his team currently in the play offs.

The other is an awful pundit on quest and watches Lee Johnsons sides in his spare time ?

Long live their pure bile and bitter jealousy. We are so far ahead of them on the pitch, off the pitch in the stands in absolutely everything it tares them up.