IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

From that thread (which is mostly slagging off their former managerial messiah GC)

.... let’s all now take over fleetwood and then pack the mem to make sure we do our bit...

I'm guessing the final game of the season at the mem will actually be very well attended....

by the Barnsley fans!

Looking back at how easy we won, home and away in league 1, I thought I'd look at crowds in the lower leagues. 

Results and crowds are listed alphabetically and you have to go all the way down to 'S' for Shrewsbury to find a crowd below 10,000 on Saturday 

Tiny rovers had only 8,000--what a joke club, yet I hear they take 10,000 to every away game?  They really are tiny aren't they

• Admin
23 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Where's the dustbin gone ?

ok, who's pissing about with the thread title ?

15 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

It had abut three different titles in the space of two minuets !

My fault, I was merging something into the thread and did it the wrong way around so had to go back in and update title

Consider my wrists slapped 

• Haha 1

Looking back at how easy we won, home and away in league 1, I thought I'd look at crowds in the lower leagues. 

Results and crowds are listed alphabetically and you have to go all the way down to 'S' for Shrewsbury to find a crowd below 10,000 on Saturday 

Tiny rovers had only 8,000--what a joke club, yet I hear they take 10,000 to every away game?  They really are tiny aren't they

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

I've merged this again for you! Please post everything related to the 15ers in here...

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

tiny Rovers that's actually a good name for them bunch of weirdos.