IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

The only thing I can find that backs this up, is a list of average overall attendances for each team's away games. So this shows that the 15ers are not exactly an attractive proposition for home fans deciding which game to attend, but doesn't necessarily show they have poor away support... 

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-one/attendances/away

attendances.png

I know, but given their constant boasts one might think the impact over the season would have lifted the average by a few hundred more. One might also think that the draw of such a “massive” club would also have catapulted the attendances over those of Fleetwood and Wycombe!

all good fun??? 

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

The only thing I can find that backs this up, is a list of average overall attendances for each team's away games. So this shows that the 15ers are not exactly an attractive proposition for home fans deciding which game to attend, but doesn't necessarily show they have poor away support... 

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-one/attendances/away

attendances.png

Interesting to see Pompey so low, that makes me wonder about the accuracy of this table!

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

If they arent mathematically safe by the weekend I can see the ghosts of 2014 coming back to haunt them. Those gasheads will be in for an anxious last week. 

That would be lovely. They almost certainly aren't going down but wouldn't it be nice to see them squirm?

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

If they arent mathematically safe by the weekend I can see the ghosts of 2014 coming back to haunt them. Those gasheads will be in for an anxious last week. 

Hope that they at least they go into the final match with a chance of the drop!

Teds in the away end? ?

If they lose to Fleetwood and a couple of results go against them, if they're going into the final day of the season awaiting other results, perilously poised above the trapdoor - we know what happened last time....they have previous!

Would be comedy gold pt2!!

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

If they lose to Fleetwood and a couple of results go against them, if they're going into the final day of the season awaiting other results, perilously poised above the trapdoor - we know what happened last time....they have previous!

Fleetwood. Mmmmm. Young Burns, you know what your job for the day is.

40 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

What’s the chances of Barnsley forgetting to bring their kit..?!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dogbert said:

The ongoing accounts saga has a new development today, the Filton Avenue Guarantee Company (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06912935) one of Waels six companies with overdue accounts is now in the process of being struck off.

That means that they failed to deliver accounts at the end of February and then ignored two warning letters from companies house.

In practice not a big issue, they probably no longer want that company anyway as I imagine it was intended for the sale of the Mem while they move to UWE. This way they can let the company be wound up without needing to do any paperwork, but it is pretty bad form.

Good spot.

That had a one month earlier year end so set your calendars for May 24th to see the main company struck off.

As you say it is very poor forum; it's the sort of thing that contractors with shell companies let happen when they've drawn out their money.  Not professional football clubs.

Fun and games expected tonight at the annual shareholders meeting of the Arab Jordan Investment Bank.

I shall be on hand to provide instantaneous translation of terms such as  "disastrous financial performance", "share price collapse" and "reckless lending to an insolvent British company".

It helps when you are fluent in Arabic with a working knowledge of Arial and Times New Roman.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

24 minutes ago, bert tann said:

Fun and games expected tonight at the annual shareholders meeting of the Arab Jordan Investment Bank.

I shall be on hand to provide instantaneous translation of terms such as  "disastrous financial performance", "share price collapse" and "reckless lending to an insolvent British company".

It helps when you are fluent in Arabic with a working knowledge of Arial and Times New Roman.

You truly are the 'Font' of all knowledge Bert :thumbsup:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

Other terms to look out for, Bert:

1. "They have how many tents?"
  2. "So, what does Wael actually do?"
  3. "I'd like to see them try to punch a camel"
  4. "Do they know that you're pulling the plug on them?"
  • Haha 1

So today’s gift.......

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14283/sainsburys-shame?page=1

I thought this one from a Sag named kruger...

exactly how I feel, I am a lorry driver and I am Ltd company, I keep getting asked to drive for them and I say no everytime, I'd rather have no work than work for them not that I'm ever out of work.

Fvck me!! Bitter much? ??

• Haha 2