IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Love how they're going on about how they're looking forward to getting 'revenge' against Wycombe. They obviously bought into that Matt Phillips crap the club came out with, or they see themselves as the victims by running onto their pitch and taunting their fans with one week of the season remaining.

I unfortunately found myself at Lawrence Hill about 2 minutes before the buses were due to pass, dreaded the traffic backlog. I need not have worried as I saw maybe 15 Gasheads waiting, they had a Barton Hill banner or something. Even that was too much blue and white in one place for me. Embarrassing.

• Like 1

Love how they're going on about how they're looking forward to getting 'revenge' against Wycombe. They obviously bought into that Matt Phillips crap the club came out with, or they see themselves as the victims by running onto their pitch and taunting their fans with one week of the season remaining.

Wycombe are a good side in L2 and will comfortably destroy them twice.

I guess the Sags can enjoy their cup final by taking 100,000 to Adams Park though.

On a seperate note to the worst open top parade ever...

Buy this Wycombe fan a beer, the amount of bites he is getting is great :D

Apparently all of the conference wished them well (I highly doubt), probably relieved to get shot of them...

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/3670/wycombe?page=1

Bloody hell. That Wycombe poster went fishing. Didn't use a line he used dynamite!

They really do have a high opinion of themselves. Aren't Forest Green a non league side? Don't think there was much goodwill from them.

• Like 1

Bloody hell. That Wycombe poster went fishing. Didn't use a line he used dynamite!

They really do have a high opinion of themselves. Aren't Forest Green a non league side? Don't think there was much goodwill from them.

Yes apparently they are beloved by the nation except us evil 'teds,

I'm sure there is a whole host of clubs who disagree with that mind not just non-league.