IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Fingers crossed come next month they'll be bringing out another book celebrating the fact that they are staying within their roots at the ramshackle of a stadium for the foreseeable future, there will also be a special addition showing pictures of fans who donate blue or white tester pots, chairs/sofas for the up and coming refurb of the Minimal Ground.

Might need to go to print immediately, UWE is 'critical' to the club's finances isn't it per Higgs? With the Dump mortgaged to Wonga and that loan needing paying it could be a short stay!

Edited by Guest

She's still busy come Monday...

COURT 16

Before MRS JUSTICE PROUDMAN

Monday, 29 June 2015

At 10 o'clock

REDUCTION OF CAPITAL

975/2015 In the Matter of TI Fluid Systems Ltd

So unless she announces judgement on Tuesday 30th, it looks like the whole 'it has to be settled by June' argument has gone down the pan...

She's still busy come Monday...

COURT 16

Before MRS JUSTICE PROUDMAN

Monday, 29 June 2015

At 10 o'clock

REDUCTION OF CAPITAL

975/2015 In the Matter of TI Fluid Systems Ltd

So unless she announces judgement on Tuesday 30th, it looks like the whole 'it has to be settled by June' argument has gone down the pan...

Going further if 30 June is an absolute deadline the club internally and its legal advisors should now know the position as I understand it. If they haven't had the draft judgment yet - just to add no action can be taken on the basis of a draft judgment - then the 30 June deadline will be missed.

They love a book about themselves self congratulating each other don't they. They keep telling anyone who listen ( which in fact is no one) how there are unique fans in British football. Only days ago Higgs was boasting about how everyone in league one is envious of the size of the club.

I'm sure all gasheads are afflicted by some sort of mass hysteria about their club. I completely serious their notion about their club is beyond parody .

Didn't they once release a DVD entitled something like 'The Great FA Cup Run' when they beat some lowly club and then lost the next game after a replay, ie three games in two rounds?!

Can't remember who or when so I apologise for a ridiculously vague post, but I do remember it...

Ladies & Gents please take a couple of minutes out of your busy lives & enjoy...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCaqXS-_O4Y

Eventually we'll see whether Pigg's "watertight contract" holds water. I doubt it will judging by the amount of time (and therefore money) being spent by the judge in deciding. If the sags don't like the outcome maybe a chorus of "Walk Small for ye be screwed by Sainsburies" would be in order at possible future cup derbies.