IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Only gossip, but the wife of a friend works in the offices at the UWE, and the powers that be are no longer interested in the Rovers relocating there. In fact it's fairly common knowledge there that they want an end to this asap. They want to develop the site for educational use, not footie.

We like gossip!

• Admin

Only gossip, but the wife of a friend works in the offices at the UWE, heard that the powers that be are no longer interested in the Rovers relocating there. In fact it's fairly common knowledge there that they want an end to this asap. They want to develop the site for educational use, not footie.

I can confirm this is 100% accurate as my gardeners, wifes best friend overheard someone in the queue in Tesco saying their taxi driver had heard this too from someone he picked up at Parkway station !

I can confirm this is 100% accurate as my gardeners, wifes best friend overheard someone in the queue in Tesco saying their taxi driver had heard this too from someone he picked up at Parkway station !

Don't believe that for a moment. You just wanted the excuse to tell everyone you employ a gardener, posh git!

• Like 1

Only gossip, but the wife of a friend works in the offices at the UWE, heard that the powers that be are no longer interested in the Rovers relocating there. In fact it's fairly common knowledge there that they want an end to this asap. They want to develop the site for educational use, not footie.

That's good enough for me. Most of fleet street have run stories with less reliable sources than that.

Only gossip, but the wife of a friend works in the offices at the UWE, heard that the powers that be are no longer interested in the Rovers relocating there. In fact it's fairly common knowledge there that they want an end to this asap. They want to develop the site for educational use, not footie.

To me it seems that is implied from UWEs conduct about not getting involved in disputes, not contributing to payments as reported and the apparent June references in the hearing.

I find the fact that the source was in a cab at Parkway very telling here, if you were in the know about UWE that would surely be your preferred choice of station? Proof enough that this is a dead cert for me.

• Like 1

I find the fact that the source was in a cab at Parkway very telling here, if you were in the know about UWE that would surely be your preferred choice of station? Proof enough that this is a dead cert for me.

You want to watch those Parkway cab drivers. They'll tell you Bristol is ten miles away :(

Rovers have just signed Cristian Montano who has previous for match fixing and rape (both charges dropped), sounds like a lovely chap

Knew I recognised that name

Read an interview with him not so long back, was disgusted at how he was treated and wanted to get his career in England back on track. Looks like he's still waiting for that to happen.....

• Like 2

So technically, he doesn't have previous.

If you really want to get technical then no! The truth is I couldn't remember how to spell 'allegedly' when I posted originally so I plumped for 'previous' with a caveat in brackets. Subsequently I have got my act together in order to find out how to spell allegedly properly (as you can see)!

• Like 1

If you really want to get technical then no! The truth is I couldn't remember how to spell 'allegedly' when I posted originally so I plumped for 'previous' with a caveat in brackets. Subsequently I have got my act together in order to find out how to spell allegedly properly (as you can see)!

So you allege...

• Like 1