IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

aren't they ever. I bet the bosses at the Uwe are getting frustrated by the long delay, and just want the land released for another purpose asap.

Perhaps they could use the whole Gas / Sainsburys / Wonga / UWE fiasco as an counter-example in their Business Studies courses?

Question 1

In what three ways did Nick Piggs get it all totally wrong?

Edited by Aizoon

Perhaps they could use the whole Gas / Sainsburys / Wonga / UWE fiasco as an counter-example in their Business Studies courses?

Question 1

Sounds more like a dissertation topic!

I think it's more significant that they missed out on a signing because they would only offer him a contract to the end of the calendar year, instead of the whole season! I think the whole "wage demand rant" from their conference manager could be a smokescreen.

"I think it's more significant that they missed out on a signing because they would only offer him a contract to the end of the calendar year, instead of the whole season!"

If that's true that's bizarre.

"I think it's more significant that they missed out on a signing because they would only offer him a contract to the end of the calendar year, instead of the whole season!"

If that's true that's bizarre.

It was Angelo Balanta who signed for Carlisle instead

Question 1

I prefer multiple choice questions please instead of an essay mainly because the essay would really only be about a 7 word dissertation..

"Its the Gas, what do you expect?"

..and that means its not exactly a riveting read is it? 

I prefer multiple choice questions please instead of an essay mainly because the essay would really only be about a 7 word dissertation..

"Its the Gas, what do you expect?"

..and that means its not exactly a riveting read is it? 

I would just put a link to their forum........

I see a bloke who writes a blog for the Evil Post is keeping up the delusion. Apparently Ellis Harrison's stats last season are up there with the likes of Eusebio and Pele!!!

http://gasheads.org/thread/3552/unsung-heroes-promotion-4

And with no hint of humour or even a nod to the fact that Non-league football might be just slightly lower in class to the competitions that those players were operating in!

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/05/sainsburys-booting-badgering-living-wage

Decision day is almost certainly upon them - Sainsburys expect a decision next week.

Sounds like they've had an indication from the Judge's clerk.

This article states that the sags are suing sainsburys. I thought it was sainsburys who brought this to court?

they are but I beleive rovers counter sued??? I'm not an legal expert though!!

That is how I understand it. We know it is not listed for tomorrow so any of Tues, Weds, Thurs or Fri it seems.

If anyone wants a read a place to get it when it's out is www.bailii.org.uk. How quickly it will go up is anyone's guess.