IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I just saw Nick Higgs on BBC local news feeling sorry for himself and complaining that Rovers only lost on a techicality. He just doesn't grasp that "technicalities" are the clauses and sub clauses of any contract and are the basis of the agreement. If you don't comply with these "technicalities" then you lose. Simple

• Like 2

I think the campaign for 300,000 Gas to boycott Sainsbury's is gonna fly.

They've been in training for this for ages, in fact the top 50,000 even made a coordinated effort to no go to the non-league play off final.

Cracking effort that.

Corrected that for you.

I just saw Nick Higgs on BBC local news feeling sorry for himself and complaining that Rovers only lost on a techicality. He just doesn't grasp that "technicalities" are the clauses and sub clauses of any contract and are the basis of the agreement. If you don't comply with these "technicalities" then you lose. Simple

And the construction/contract area was supposed to be his forte.  :cool:

Hmmmm, after weeks of sub judice official silence, more secret footage slips out

http://captiongenerator.com/50171/Rovers-barrister-reports-in-to-The-club-chairman

for the benefit of our younger readers.......
sub judice
s?b ?d?u?d?si,s?b ?ju?d?ke?/
adjective
Law
adjective: sub judice; adjective: subjudice
  1. under judicial consideration and therefore prohibited from public discussion elsewhere.

Sorry i'll take the piss out of r*vers at any opportunity, but this is frankly a terrible decision for our City.

You've surprised me, Dolly? Firstly the stadium they so rely on was going to be built in S. Glos. and secondly it's a great decision for Bristol City as our future success will see us hoover up any floating youngsters with ease when they compare Rovers with City.

Also, it is worth just taking a second to imagine they bollocks we'd have to put up with today if they'd got a result. I for one am pleased at the result for that reason alone.

• Like 1

I would give anything to find that picture of the sags with the bed sheet outside AG after our Play Off Final defeat with 'Goodnight Irene - it was just a dream' splattered all over it. How apt and karma-ish that would be right now.....

Doubt that was the only thing splattered all over those bedsheets.....

I'm starting to think now, that it's only a matter of days, that we will hear from the people at the UWE to officially confirm that the land is no longer being made available for a football stadium, and other options are now being considered for its use. The notion of nick higgs still thinking that there will be a chance of keeping the UWE on board, and he has a strong case for an appeal, i just don't think it will wash on them, and that is why i fully expect the UWE to end this charade ASAP.

Edited by Arkateee
  • Like 1