IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I think newer generation of City Fans don't remember how they acted around 1982 and the subsequent years when we were in the same division.  It's been so long since we played them on any sort of competative level now people are going soft. 

This was a team who at one point tried to steal AG when we nearly went to the wall. 

This is a team who didn't support the WC bid, who's fans actively signed petitions against AV and took great delight over the VG farce.

This is a team who still refer to us as the 82ers at any given moment.

Don't for one minute think if the boot was on the other foot they wouldn't be enjoying it.  I think the points above prove that.

Today they can go get  ****ked as far as I'm concered.

Never forget, Never forgive.

Tomarse.........I like this so much that 'like' is not enough.  And I'm seriously running out of them today!

• Like 6

You've surprised me, Dolly? Firstly the stadium they so rely on was going to be built in S. Glos. and secondly it's a great decision for Bristol City as our future success will see us hoover up any floating youngsters with ease when they compare Rovers with City.

Also, it is worth just taking a second to imagine they bollocks we'd have to put up with today if they'd got a result. I for one am pleased at the result for that reason alone.

Just remember how they laughed about Ashton Vale

Strong legal grounds to appeal.  Nick, your lawers said you had a watertight contract.  The judge said it was poorly written contract.   Give it up.

The fact that they're thinking of appealing leads me to believe there is no plan B, which should be a big worry for them given the amount of lead up time to this going tits up. 

The UWE and the Sainsbury's case aside, I believe they've also let any planning permission for the Mem lapse.  They truly are screwed if thats the case.

Edited by cityloyal473

The Gasheads keep banging on about our super-rich chairman, and there's an element of truth in that.

However, it didn't cost a penny to have a Plan B in hand for when the dog-emptiers put the kibosh on Ashton Vale, or to consider the possibility of relegation and to act on it.

Higgs is not only poorer than Lansdown, he's also much stupider. If it's true that they let the the Minimal Stadium redevelopment planning permission lapse, then they really are dimwits :facepalm:

An appeal financed by another Wonga loan?

Not sure anyone else would lend to them after today.

Barclays saw this coming and called their loan in.  Perhaps whoever they took the Wonga style loan from will also be having a bit of an oh shit moment.

Edited by cityloyal473

I think newer generation of City Fans don't remember how they acted around 1982 and the subsequent years when we were in the same division.  It's been so long since we played them on any sort of competative level now people are going soft. 

This was a team who at one point tried to steal AG when we nearly went to the wall. 

This is a team who didn't support the WC bid, who's fans actively signed petitions against AV and took great delight over the VG farce.

This is a team who still refer to us as the 82ers at any given moment.

Don't for one minute think if the boot was on the other foot they wouldn't be enjoying it.  I think the points above prove that.

Today they can go get  ****ked as far as I'm concered.

Never forget, Never forgive.

Well said, Tom. I couldn't have put it better myself.

I wish their FB page would update with the result, I was going to give it a like, cheer 'em up a bit. ;)

Meantime, we'll have to do with this:

Chris Kelly Believe gasheads. Believe that tomorrow truth and justice will be in our favour. In god we trust. Forever gas.

God? We all know God is City, that's why he put the G*s in non league for a year

God ain't gonna help you now boys. You're ******

• Like 1