IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

You talk as though its the greek peoples fault, just like it was ours for our economic downturn in this country was it? A tiny minority of powerful making decisions that negatively impact the masses, you cannot tar all greeks as cheats because of that! 

Someone has to pay for it in the end. Tax payers of the lending or receiving country?

Sorry Greek people but if you need another cheating bunch you now where to find them

Perhaps I'm speaking for myself but I think this thread has been a lot of fun. Please don't ruin it by turning this in to a thread about macro-economics.

Back on topic...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Guest

He's got it all sussed out, easy peasy!

Easy peasy my arse! I live in South Glos and certainly do NOT intend to pay a penny towards a new stadium for the sags. **** THAT!

They always want something for nothing that lot.

UWE will pull the plug soon anyway as they had alternative uses for that land before the court case, car parking I believe was mentioned.

Only on the OTIB forum could an amusing discussion about Rovers' ground problems develop into a political discussion on Euro problems! Keep up the good work and don't let the mods tell you to stick to football related subjects.

• Like 2

Two requests please;

1 Please nobody copy the whole of that damn long post again I think we all get the gist

2 This thread is about Bristol Rovers, NOT Greece!!

They are like Greece tho, what ever they do they are ****** and will end up bankrupt because of inept leaders,

The famous Bristol rovers, the only thing they are famous for is being the worlds most deluded fans, they are worse then the Oakland Raiders

• Like 2

They are like Greece tho, what ever they do they are ****** and will end up bankrupt because of inept leaders,

The famous Bristol rovers, the only thing they are famous for is being the worlds most deluded fans, they are worse then the Oakland Raiders

I heard a story this week about the famous Bristol Rovers, it went something like this...

'The famous Bristol Rovers went to court to see a judge,

the famous Bristol Rovers went to court to see a judge,

and this is what she said, "Sainsbury's must succeed because of the construction of Schedule 1 to the Agreement [2.11] which seems to me to be an insuperable barrier to the Club."'

I'm not sure that last bit scans properly so maybe one of our resident wordsmiths can find a shorter phrase with words to that effect.

• Like 10

I heard a story this week about the famous Bristol Rovers, it went something like this...

and this is what she said, "Sainsbury's must succeed because of the construction of Schedule 1 to the Agreement [2.11] which seems to me to be an insuperable barrier to the Club."'

I'm not sure that last bit scans properly so maybe one of our resident wordsmiths can find a shorter phrase with words to that effect.

Brilliant mate, chuffing brilliant!

Great work BCL.

I've been trying to work 'watertight' and 'useless fat bas***d' into a song but can't think of anything. ;)

I'm not sure that last bit scans properly so maybe one of our resident wordsmiths can find a shorter phrase with words to that effect.

Having given this a lot of thought I've come up with:

And this is what she said "#### off!"

• Like 4

http://postimg.org/image/biiu04fr3/

No idea why can't post pics today but please enjoy the attached link, the fightback has started so any Sainsburys shareholders should get onto their stockbrokers as soon as markets open!

What a plonker! Think the joke is actually on him. Now if it was me doing that I wouldn't use a small trolley and wouldnt mainly pick up long life shelf items that can easily be put back on the shelf.

What a plonker! Think the joke is actually on him. Now if it was me doing that I wouldn't use a small trolley and wouldnt mainly pick up long life shelf items that can easily be put back on the shelf.

I like the way he automatically went for the cheapest eggs.

How long you got, sweetheart? Put the kettle on, and come sit down with Uncle Woodsy....once upon a time, in a far away land etc etc

I really can't tell if that bloke is being serious, or not? He's not, yeah? Yeah??

This has to be one of our own, surely?  Come on, own up NTTDS!!!!!

I have a (ahem) friend who has dropped slagchat a nicely baited hook recently as well...........

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with South Gloucestershire mate! Despite what the Sags would have you believe there's a lot of us Reds here. I can also confirm that the two Sainsburys stores in Kingswood are doing brisk business today, so it doesn't look like they're hitting their profits in the Sags supposed heartland.

to true i have family in one of them and i live in kingswood
  • Like 1

http://postimg.org/image/biiu04fr3/

No idea why can't post pics today but please enjoy the attached link, the fightback has started so any Sainsburys shareholders should get onto their stockbrokers as soon as markets open!

Can't the staff just put the stuff back on the shelves when they find one if these 'rogue trolleys'?

What the **** are they doing that for?