IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Watching pointless on beeb, they just had the gas as a pointless answer. :)

You need to be a certified Merchant Venturer to understand the significance of this message.

But basically it tells us that the "shard" like feature which was incorporated in the original plans for the UWE stadium has been removed as part of the redesign necessary to bring capacity up to 30 000 which was requested by the new Chinese investors which Nicholas has found.

For the record I am not a Merchant Venturer but I am certified.

• Like 1

My god there are some mindless comments on here. Just think back to the JPT at home to the gas. Quite Simply the best atmosphere I have even been in during a football match and I am an old git. Do we really want to see that rivalry die. Sainsbury have sh1t on rovers as they have shit on numerous others, how would you feel if the boot was on the other foot. All this guff of we hate the rovers, the gas took the piss in our hour of need is not better than play ground politics. It's about time we showed them some support. Long live the rivalry that I grew up with. You never know how much you miss things until it's gone, it's then too late.

get real you clown ..i along with many others couldnt give a fck about them i hope they fold .good fking riddens
  • Like 1

'Lita is training with us, print that you bastards' - could've been a joke, he's such a cad

I've seen this a few times now, but I have definitely missed something with the 'print that you bastards/Darryl Clarke' thing.

Anyone give me a brief description of what this is about?

With out looking back through the posts, did any one find if the rumour was true and if so who was nasty b sag , that funded the TVG .

There was a Rovers supporting solicitor employed regularly by BRFC. He was based in Queen Square, asked numerous FOI questions of the council and fed the opposition with as much information as was available, in an attempt to hinder both the Ashton Vale development and the Ashton Gate superstore. Most of my info is now gone and I have spent too much of my life already searching for evidence of the skulduggery, which undoubtedly was used against BCFC and it's plans by all and sundry, scratching each others backs, supporting each others causes for their own selfish ends.
  • Like 2

There was a Rovers supporting solicitor employed regularly by BRFC. He was based in Queen Square, asked numerous FOI questions of the council and fed the opposition with as much information as was available, in an attempt to hinder both the Ashton Vale development and the Ashton Gate superstore. Most of my info is now gone and I have spent too much of my life already searching for evidence of the skulduggery, which undoubtedly was used against BCFC and it's plans by all and sundry, scratching each others backs, supporting each others causes for their own selfish ends.

That's what I remember now, which makes their current predicament even more satisfying.

• Admin

I've seen this a few times now, but I have definitely missed something with the 'print that you bastards/Darryl Clarke' thing.

Anyone give me a brief description of what this is about?

When Rovers won the play-off semi, Dopey Daryll went down the local boozer and ingratiated himself amongst the Rovers' faithfew by buying them drinks and leading them in a rendition of "We are going up say we are going up".

This episode was caught on camera & uploaded to various social media outlets.

The Grimsby Telegraph watched one of these videos and printed a story about how unprofessional Dopey was.

Rovers scammed a penalty shoot out win.

Dopey Daryll headed back down the pub & performed an encore of the aforementioned song before encouraging the illegitimate offspring based at the Grimsby Telegraph to print that.

• Like 1

With out looking back through the posts, did any one find if the rumour was true and if so who was nasty b sag , that funded the TVG .

Not sure if he funded the application for a TVG but, he put his name as the applicant and he was a Rovers supporter. He later withdrew his application but the TVGers argued that it was after all, a joint application, which I believe wasn't allowed in law, but then suddenly was.

My god there are some mindless comments on here. Just think back to the JPT at home to the gas. Quite Simply the best atmosphere I have even been in during a football match and I am an old git. Do we really want to see that rivalry die. Sainsbury have sh1t on rovers as they have shit on numerous others, how would you feel if the boot was on the other foot. All this guff of we hate the rovers, the gas took the piss in our hour of need is not better than play ground politics. It's about time we showed them some support. Long live the rivalry that I grew up with. You never know how much you miss things until it's gone, it's then too late.

Perhaps you missed the Swindon at home match? I loved beating the gas in the jpt particularly when one of our own scored but home v swindle after all that happened and all that was at stake? That was the best ever home atmosphere in a local derby for me.

I'm gonna miss neither club whatever happens to them. There's always other rivalries who will take their place - like  the one's who play in Red  err blue and wear velcro gloves.

• Like 1

When Rovers won the play-off semi, Dopey Daryll went down the local boozer and ingratiated himself amongst the Rovers' faithfew by buying them drinks and leading them in a rendition of "We are going up say we are going up".

The Grimsby Telegraph watched one of these videos and printed a story about how unprofessional Dopey was.

Dopey Daryll headed back down the pub & performed an encore of the aforementioned song before encouraging the illegitimate offspring based at the Grimsby Telegraph to print that.

Thanks for that, Ian. I knew about the first cringeworthy visit, but I didn't know he went on to make a tit of himself again and also taunted the Grimsby local rag too.

He is a really classy chap. Maybe when they move to their new stadium at the UWE he'll up his game a little bit.

"Faithfew" - I feel privileged to be present at the dawn of a brand new word. Well done sir - very appropriate!
  • Like 3

Perhaps you missed the Swindon at home match? I loved beating the gas in the jpt particularly when one of our own scored but home v swindle after all that happened and all that was at stake? That was the best ever home atmosphere in a local derby for me.

I'm gonna miss neither club whatever happens to them. There's always other rivalries who will take their place - like  the one's who play in Red  err blue and wear velcro gloves.

+1