IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

It's the "professional sports environment" that gets me?

They really are a shower of low rent twunts.

If they don't start putting the telephone number for Childline on their juvenile tickets then I'll write to That's Life myself.

I would also guess that if you are a young player making their way in the professional world the access to qualified medical staff is on your 'questions to ask list' before signing.

Part time physio - does part time football follow?

They really are a shower of low rent twunts.

If they don't start putting the telephone number for Childline on their juvenile tickets then I'll write to That's Life myself.

I would also guess that if you are a young player making their way in the professional world the access to qualified medical staff is on your 'questions to ask list' before signing.

Part time physio - does part time football follow?

Part-time football. Full-time laughing stock.

Are you aiming to go on field with a brick disguised as a sponge?

I think the advice from the crowd has always been to use a baseball bat...."on the ed"

Now I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure that's not going to improve the players well being. Never the less I've included it in my application form as my preferred method of treatment for cramp and Bristol Rovers FC have informed me that I've already been short listed or the role. Wish me luck.

• Like 1

I think the advice from the crowd has always been to use a baseball bat...."on the ed"

Now I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure that's not going to improve the players well being. Never the less I've included it in my application form as my preferred method of treatment for cramp and Bristol Rovers FC have informed me that I've already been short listed or the role. Wish me luck.

Sorry ..... but I am just back from the interview and they offered me the job ....

physio.png

• Like 2

It was listed 'for further argument' so we shouldn't be surprised there is no news as yet. I am not sure what the further arguments will be about though.

Shamsberries get shafted the gas innit wes finds it unfair cue of our massive fanbase we demand you revervses your judgement cuts of bad faith contract law means nowt when the mighty gas is here

The gas the gas you'll never get rids of the gas

It was listed 'for further argument' so we shouldn't be surprised there is no news as yet. I am not sure what the further arguments will be about though.

I have faith in you BCL, to give the final hammer blow to nick piggs, and the Uwe clown town redevelopment shambles.

Tuned in to look at our new signings, and guess what?

Top of the list.....

More of our own fans being fanatical about the Gas  :facepalm:

So may many others but they probably didn't comment thus ensuring it remains top of the list....

:facepalm:

No new in 30 minutes that seems like a good sign to me my gut feeling is they will be granted leave

I had thought we may have heard something by now ... Just checked the Rovers forum and doesn't seem that they have anyone there providing updates. Can't see anything on twitter by way of updates, but then I have no idea how to use it!

Edited by Guest

Connecticut Gas Avatar
Member is Online

5 minutes ago kingswoodpolak likes this. QuotePost Options Post by Connecticut Gas on 5 minutes ago
The judge granted permission today for Rovers to appeal. In fact she stated up front that her original judgment depended on her construction of a very technical clause of a very complicated agreement, and that the court of appeals might very well come to a different conclusion. There were arguments from Sainsbury's lawyer that the appeal courts might not be happy to be troubled with such a case when the appeal had no possibility of success. However the judge was not persuaded by this.

No surprise there then.

And to think some of their fans were worrying about the legitimacy of having the same judge hear an application for permission to appeal

In for a cut of the lawyers fees ?

There are some things I wouldn't do for money  :gasmask:  - in any case I couldn't, as my current role doesn't require it I don't have the appropriate licence.  

Edited by Guest

Connecticut Gas Avatar

Member is Online

5 minutes ago kingswoodpolak likes this. QuotePost Options Post by Connecticut Gas on 5 minutes ago

There were arguments from Sainsbury's lawyer that the appeal courts might not be happy to be troubled with such a case when the appeal had no possibility of success. However the judge was not persuaded by this.

I don't understand this bit, how can there be no possibility of success if the appeal has been granted?

I don't understand this bit, how can there be no possibility of success if the appeal has been granted?

It's a slight nuance but today is just an introduction to the grounds Rovers will rely upon rather than a total assessment of their merits. That's slightly confusing the matter because leave should not be granted if there is little prospect of success, which is what Sainsbury's are saying.

Hard to explain but whilst today she's not endorsing Rovers' appeal or prospects, she's saying based upon what I've heard and the submission I think there's merit in proceeding to a full appeal hearing.

Dear 29AR

With the benefit of your legal training, please can you confirm whether we are still going for the money which was supposed to be paid for The Mem, or is it some sort of compensation?

I have read so many different takes on this - my head is spinning. :gaah:

Cheers!

To be honest In The Net I am just the same confused as to what you are claiming for. I think we're just going to have to wait for a statement from the club to answer that.