IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

not been on this thread for while, what mess are ragass in now?

They have tried plans A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K and L and are now moving onto plan M which is 100% guaranteed to work, it;s watertight and will see them propelled up the leagues with a shiny new stadium. 

• Like 2

not been on this thread for while, what mess are ragass in now?

It's easy to get addicted to this thread as there are so many twists and turns. Lots of fun from never ending sources and a sprinkling of knowledgeable info. It's a sort of science fiction soap opera about a group of strange beings from a parallel universe.
  • Like 2

I wonder if they have managed to find a physio yet?

I'm still absolutely amazed that they can fulfil fixtures without one (- if they can). I had simply assumed following the review into healthcare after what happened to Fabrice Muamba there'd be very strict and prescribed regulations.

I'd have also thought it would be an absolute requirement of any insurance (if they have any) against player injuries.

Edited by Guest

Looks like they updated the job ad this afternoon:

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/vacancy-first-team-physiotherapist-2601361.aspx

Must have someone in place for tomorrow, interviews are next week (if anyone applies!)

Someone has made yet another mistake they really do need to get their act together !

"To be professional at all times both during work hours and outside of work hours in order to maintain the excellent reputation of Bristol Rovers F.C."