IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Wowzers... halfway down page two! Back you go...

On a different note, our old mate Jake put his video on YouTube yesterday. Can't do his end of season highlights for the gas because his software has gone kaput. But he has already started on this season's highlights and he says it's looking good already!

One game Jake lad and JJOT put it past your lot. Not much to highlight...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPII9iiUXz4

Edited by Septic Peg

Wowzers... halfway down page two! Back you go...

On a different note, our old mate Jake put his video on YouTube yesterday. Can't do his end of season highlights for the gas because his software has gone kaput. But he has already started on this season's highlights and he says it's looking good already!

One game Jake lad and JJOT put it past your lot. Not much to highlight...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPII9iiUXz4

I find them quite entertaining, be good if we had our equivalent of Jake doing the fan's eye view.

I'm still absolutely amazed that they can fulfil fixtures without one (- if they can). I had simply assumed following the review into healthcare after what happened to Fabrice Muamba there'd be very strict and prescribed regulations.

I'd have also thought it would be an absolute requirement of any insurance (if they have any) against player injuries.

Does St. Johns Ambulance, on match day, cover the insurance?!

A couple of posters in that thread have clearly got their heads screwed on and genuinely want better for their club.

The others come across as stereotypical Gas types, happy to be shit so that they can sit back and sneer at every ambitious signing we try to make or laugh every time we get knocked out of a cup competition sides like Luton.

Safe in the knowledge that In their current situation they're never going to be turned down by high profile players like Dwight Gayle or be in a position to get knocked out of the League Cup by a lower division team.

Lansdowns wealth provide them with a ready made excuse as to why we are so far ahead of them despite the fact that most of last season we were below teams like Carlisle and Stevenage.

Still, it keeps them happy.

Not tempting fete but....

Correct me if I am wrong but if we get a result away to Leyton Orient on Saturday week we will have gone a year without losing a league away game.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/4338/tempting-fete

None of them have corrected him on the fact that they have barely played any away league games over the last year.  Oh and that "fete" is a fair, he must have meant "fate".  So so prowed.   :laughcont:

Edited by BS2 Red
  • Like 1