IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I'm quite happy that this man that runs the show is a die hard City fan and when he's long gone we then have his son to take over whos an even bigger fan. So actually it's two people running this show but lets not let the facts get in the way.

Hows the Nick Higgs one man show getting on? Lost in court. Owe millions and no clear plan on how to move forward. Ok.

The Bullshit and jealous carp they come out with mind! Hilarious stuff this..

kingswoodpolak

1st_badge.jpg

Bruce Bannister

Post by kingswoodpolak on 36 minutes ago

You aren't little, you aren't massive yet think you are. Truth is you are now one man's toy, one man who could very easily just give much more attention to the many other teams and sports he now has under the Bristol Sport franchise. 

I know, very well, a number of your old boys and I know how upset and angry they are about the clubs identity being systematically stripped. Like it or not you are just one of Steve Lansdowns pet projects and BCFC ceases to be a fans club many moons ago. Yes, you will have an updated ground to play in and use and will have money to spend but it's no longer generated by the fans and you are not a club, of its own right anymore. Everything is down to one man. 

Your club has been stripped of its identity and it's down to the bare bones as it is. If you are happy with that then God bless you but I wouldn't swap places with you on the basis of how you are run right now. It must sting to see it happen and be totally incapable of doing anything.

Of all the things that have been copied from their forums that has to be the most misguided, misinformed, contradictory, nonsensical drivel I have ever read.

If you didn't laugh before, this chap 'wouldn't swap places with you on the basis of how you are run right now'.Thank god for that, I thought some had began to see through Toni the till not budgeting for relegation, Nick Higgs for well everything, Dunford for jumping and supposedly calling in his debts.

Surely Bristol Rovers fans must share some sadomasochistic traits? Take this chap for instance, would you really put your head above the parapet and write such utter nonsense from a position so far behind and actually say at the end I would rather keep Toni Watola/ Higgs etc in charge than swap places? It's like they revel in ways to ensure that they sustain the crap that they are in.

I'm quite happy that this man that runs the show is a die hard City fan and when he's long gone we then have his son to take over whos an even bigger fan. So actually it's two people running this show but lets not let the facts get in the way.

Hows the Nick Higgs one man show getting on? Lost in court. Owe millions and no clear plan on how to move forward. Ok.

Yet they still prefer to have that clown running them :laugh:

Until there is a cure for Stockholm Syndrome young Nicholas will continue as Grand Admiral of the good ship Rovers.

You see the supporters have become accustomed to being prisoners, with shifty Nick as their jailer, and they like it.  Anyone offering the prospect of a revitalised club which could take it's place in the modern football world is feared or even loathed because that would threaten the slovenly safe haven of  Gasutopia.

In my day Stockholm Syndrome was an infatuation with blue eyed blond haired Swedish girls displaying large knockers but that is another story.

As opposed to Stockwood Syndrome, which is the state of paranoia caused by your fifth flagon of scrumpy.

I thought that was Flatholm Syndrome. "Oh my God, I'm on an island in the Channel and I can't stand up"

Edited by Aizoon

Can someone tell Kingswoodpolak the correct way to use a f*cking comma? What, a complete, moron.

Anyway I'm sure our stupid friends up north are gutted they're not moving to South Glos.

To be fair to Kingswood Polak he is usually one of the most sensible posters on that forum

The Bullshit and jealous carp they come out with mind! Hilarious stuff this..

kingswoodpolak

1st_badge.jpg

Bruce Bannister

Steve Cotterill: Comedy Gold 36 minutes ago brizzle likes this.

• Select Post
  • Deselect Post

icon-options.png

Post by kingswoodpolak on 36 minutes ago

You aren't little, you aren't massive yet think you are. Truth is you are now one man's toy, one man who could very easily just give much more attention to the many other teams and sports he now has under the Bristol Sport franchise.

I know, very well, a number of your old boys and I know how upset and angry they are about the clubs identity being systematically stripped. Like it or not you are just one of Steve Lansdowns pet projects and BCFC ceases to be a fans club many moons ago. Yes, you will have an updated ground to play in and use and will have money to spend but it's no longer generated by the fans and you are not a club, of its own right anymore. Everything is down to one man.

Your club has been stripped of its identity and it's down to the bare bones as it is. If you are happy with that then God bless you but I wouldn't swap places with you on the basis of how you are run right now. It must sting to see it happen and be totally incapable of doing anything.

Read more: http://gasheads.org/thread/3794/steve-cotterill-comedy-gold?page=6#ixzz3jjwGiv00

Whatever Mr Polak says on a public forum, we all know that he will be absolutely gutted that he is a Bristol Rovers fab and not Bristol City.

He's just the same as the rest of them; so utterly consumed with jealousy that the poor mite simply can't think straight. Bless him

I do hope this post doesn't come back to bite me when they get their new stadium and pass us in the league, really, really, really soon......

To be fair to Kingswood Polak he is usually one of the most sensible posters on that forum

I don't read their non league rag, but I seem to remember a certain Polak creating numerous accounts on here when we got relegated a few years ago.

Anyway he can't be that sensible if he rather have Higgs as a chairman than the Lansdowns.

I don't read their non league rag, but I seem to remember a certain Polak creating numerous accounts on here when we got relegated a few years ago.

Anyway he can't be that sensible if he rather have Higgs as a chairman than the Lansdowns.

He is very anti Higgs, he also puts that dopey "Henbury gas" poster in his place, definitely one of their better posters but that's not saying much, never read such a bitter and jealous bunch

I don't know if it stings more that they are way behind us, or that they are about the only sporting entity in Bristol not included under SL's umbrella

Spare ***** at an orgy type thing going on there

It really is pity more than anything else that I feel for them, and I know that City fans pitying that lot would sting like a mother******

Anyway, I'm still waiting on my half dozen Boro 0 City 1 stickers, I presume the Brentford game wasn't the only game that they were going to do this for?

#pityfromthecity

I don't know if it stings more that they are way behind us, or that they are about the only sporting entity in Bristol not included under SL's umbrella

Spare ***** at an orgy type thing going on there

It really is pity more than anything else that I feel for them, and I know that City fans pitying that lot would sting like a mother******

Anyway, I'm still waiting on my half dozen Boro 0 City 1 stickers, I presume the Brentford game wasn't the only game that they were going to do this for?

#pityfromthecity

I expect the post is like everything else in Cam.... a little slow..... ;)

But we'll always be us and you will be you... we are not going anywhere soon and neither are you, well league 1 apart perhaps,,[/

That's really up to the appeal judge, and when you loses again in court, the loan company who have step in rights should they wish to evict you.

If I were you, I would know my place and keep sthum.