IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

But we'll always be us and you will be you... we are not going anywhere soon and neither are you, well league 1 apart perhaps,,

That is rather sweet, sadly for you you're not going anymore. Stuck in the memorial ground with your falling down tent and plastic white chairs forever... Oh well.

Edited by Iron Man

That is rather sweet, sadly for you you're not going anymore. Stuck in the memorial ground with your falling down tent and plastic white chairs forever... Oh well.

Care to substantiate that allegation about the tent falling down ?

Our tent is in as good a condition as when it left Millets and it keeps hundreds of spectators warm and dry every season so please don't mock.

I have to concede your point on the white plastic chairs though because in my day we wouldn't have considered such scruffy tat even if it had  been invented then. Good old solid seasoned English chipboard was the order of the day at Eastville.

• Like 6

Our tent is in as good a condition as when it left Millets and it keeps hundreds of spectators warm and dry every season so please don't mock.

I've got to say, I was allowed to borrow the tent for a weeks camping at Holywell Bay in Cornwall towards the end of July and it was in pretty good nick* (*excuse the pun). Although the weather was pretty good so I'd like to see that bad boy tested on the Brecon Beacons in the middle of January.

I have to concede your point on the white plastic chairs though because in my day we wouldn't have considered such scruffy tat even if it had  been invented then. Good old solid seasoned English chipboard was the order of the day at Eastville.

Bert

I think your wit will be lost on most that have posted on this thread. In fact about 90% that post on this forum.