IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I did notice that they even managed to get the press to swallow some of their propaganda.......

"Manchester City striker" hmmmm 4 years no appearances and of course no goals. No goals on loan at Burton Albion, although he did manage 3 goals in 12 games for St Mirren whilst they were in the process of being relegated. He must have been beating off the offers with a shitty stick with that kind of record. 

• Like 1

The body language certainly says lots about which one of those players are thinking A and which one is thinking B. Hardly answers on a postcard is it.

A. $hit where am I. This lot are sponsored by a freaking boozer. Got a mincy bloke on there badge and sing songs about suicidal alcoholic prostitutes. Gonna have to have a word with my agent about this.

B. Championship football get in. Top stadium coming up. Owner got a bit of ambition. Boss is passionate. Future looking ok.Happy days.

• Like 2

Doesn't Sinclair wash his own dick?

Dick washing was a feature of behind the scenes activity at Rovers for many a long year in fact I instigated it when we signed Dick Sheppard in 1969. As Bishop of Liverpool he was used to "wetting the baby's head"  but unfortunately had a habit of fumbling with his clothes when it came to other regions and eventually this gave rise to personal hygiene issues. I solved the problem by recruiting some ladies from the Topaz Massage studio on Stapleton Road and it wasn't long before Dick's all over Bristol were queuing up to take advantage of the services we provided under the "Eastville for Entertainment" banner. Sadly, in recent years, Dick washing has given way to Nick watching and whilst we are all naturally eager to anticipate the Chairman's next move it is a rather limp substitute and signally fails to provide the warm tingly glow which Gasheads had come to expect.   

• Like 3

I can't believe I'm actually watching this shite as just a glance at a rovers shirt makes me feel sick.

They really are an angry bunch aren't they, like a load of dinosaurs. It really must grate at them knowing that they are never ever going to get anywhere near us again :laugh:

I can't believe I'm actually watching this shite as just a glance at a rovers shirt makes me feel sick.

They really are an angry bunch aren't they, like a load of dinosaurs. It really must grate at them knowing that they are never ever going to get anywhere near us again :laugh:

It's brilliant, they're angry at everything, the ref giving a corner when it clearly deflected off a sag player. The Sainsbury fiasco has tipped them over the edge