IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 minutes ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Windass goal won the most lucrative game in world football. A game they could only dream about being in. Daniel sent them to semi professional level. A few of our fans presented Daniel with a bottle of champagne in a jovial way. They pay Windass to talk at their home ground.

even their banter is tinpot. 

Is Windass skint or something? From scoring the winner in a Wembley play off final to playing the court jester for an audience of drooling sags. Quite a comedown.

• Like 1

Aww, he looks so happy holding this scarf....check out the joy on his face...not.

Anything to stop being molested for 5 minutes. It's like the scene from an episode of 'I'm Alan Partridge' when Alan suddenly realises he's been led into a trap by an unhinged stalker.

image.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Aww, he looks so happy holding this scarf....check out the joy on his face...not.

Anything to stop being molested for 5 minutes. It's like the scene from an episode of 'I'm Alan Partridge' when Alan suddenly realises he's been led into a trap by an unhinged stalker.

image.jpg

I cannot believe this has really happened?! They have paid for and organised a Dean Windass night?! My word that's classless. 

If the event was designed to wind us City fans up then I'm afraid all it's done to this City fan is make me cringe like I've never cringed before. They are unbelievable. 

Thank you mum and dad for bringing me up as a City fan. Thank you.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpg

Jesus even their scarves are embarrassing and tacky.

Edited by Iron Man

8 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpg

My god, a Tote End aggro scarf! Classy

9 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpg

No photos of the thousands of "gas nation" members who were, no doubt, present at this "gala" event ?

No photos of the 50,000 assheads who were, no doubt, locked out ?

14 hours ago, Sargent Pepper said:

Some Gashead just posted this on Facebook with the quote " you can stick your Colin Daniel Day". 

Apparently Windass is doing a signing actually at The Memorial Ground! 

They are good value you have to admit. the gift....

image.jpeg

The reason the bellend is wearing gloves is he's terrified of touching success!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpg

No doubt that photo of windass on the wall is a permanent fixture at the mem.

13 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

image.jpg

How skint must Windass be to play a part in that show? 

And whoever orchestrated the decor with that thing hanging from the wall light really should stop drinking petrol. 

1 hour ago, Sargent Pepper said:

To be fair, its probably taken Windass that long to reach the very bottom of the barrel to actually consider this. Either that or Rovers are in negotiations to sign him

You'd assume he's probably a few episodes away on 'can't pay we'll take it away'