IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Super said:

Our blue friends that have been all over our forum lately are strangely quiet tonight. Funny that.

I've just been reading a 4 page thread on how their away support is still far superior to ours (despite taking over 8k away over the last 2 away games)

The bit I really like is when one particular poster said our average on 1400 was poor last season and if they were in the same position they would take loads more!

If they are so ******* loyal why don't they take more than that now? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rob k said:

I've just been reading a 4 page thread on how their away support is still far superior to ours (despite taking over 8k away over the last 2 away games)

The bit I really like is when one particular poster said our average on 1400 was poor last season and if they were in the same position they would take loads more!

You know the answer the same as me but the swear filter limits my vocabulary to ............. .... ........... s .......s ...........Kuntz

11 minutes ago, Rob k said:

IF, and it's a big IF, their away support is so much better than ours - what about their home support?

They can't even fill those tents at home and we're selling out pretty much every home game having won only 2 at home all season

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

IF, and it's a big IF, their away support is so much better than ours - what about their home support?

They can't even fill those tents at home and we're selling out pretty much every home game having won only 2 at home all season

some of them also think you can use your home support to away support as a % on how 'amazing' they are!

Using their logic Man United have some of the worst away support I the country. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

....but they have been in the same position as we were last season, the year they bottled it and gradually fell from the automatic promotion places and out of the Play Offs on the final day of the season. They weren't taking thousands away on average that season so what's changed? Answer: nothing...typical dopey Gashead making stupid predictions based on no facts whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

some of them also think you can use your home support to away support as a % on how 'amazing' they are!

Using their logic Man United have some of the worst away support I the country. 

That only proves how shit their home support is.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Super said:

Our blue friends that have been all over our forum lately are strangely quiet tonight. Funny that.

The asshead 15ers won't catch the top 3 in the basement, they don't score enough goals.

Hopefully they **** up in the playoffs, they used up their play off luck last season.  

The club immediately sought right to challenge the decision and have now confirmed the appeal, which is likely to take three days, will be heard on January 26 or January 27, 2016.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

Genuine question, when is their next fixture against Sainsbury's?

I thought it was this month.

It has been listed but it is a 'floater'. http://casetracker.justice.gov.uk/listing_calendar/getDetail.do?case_id=20152702

Basically, it's not been assigned a courtroom so it's a case of be there and be ready from 26 January in case a court room becomes available, but there's no guarantees it will be the 26th. It could kick off on the 27th. 

This is not so uncommon and aims to prevent court rooms being sat empty for swathes of time, for instance there may be a court room set aside and assigned to another case which then settles out of court/finishes early etc. In that case you'd move your floater in. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Weezord said:

£100m bump

Here he is, the needy Saghead who pretended to be a Pompey fan.

At least Miah and In The Net had the balls to stick around and post whilst you were  in Non League....you don't even like to admit who you support when you're doing well. 

• Like 2

Court Circular

Talk in legal circles is that Sainsbury's are diametrically opposed to any pre-hearing settlement and this has prompted Nicholas to go off at a tangent.

But in legal squares the opinion is that all sides have an equal chance of success and if Nicholas does a 180 degree turn he will meet himself coming back. 

Legal triangles predict a three cornered fight between Nicholas, the other shareholders and a congruent of investors wishing to build the UWE and rent it back to Rovers.

Whilst at the oval office pentagon staff are briefing special forces tasked with rescuing Colin Sexstone who is trapped at the Mem having been thrown a curved ball.

More news is expected as events begin to take shape at the Royal Courts Of Justits. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, bert tann said:

Court Circular

Talk in legal circles is that Sainsbury's are diametrically opposed to any pre-hearing settlement and this has prompted Nicholas to go off at a tangent.

But in legal squares the opinion is that all sides have an equal chance of success and if Nicholas does a 180 degree turn he will meet himself coming back. 

Legal triangles predict a three cornered fight between Nicholas, the other shareholders and a congruent of investors wishing to build the UWE and rent it back to Rovers.

Whilst at the oval office pentagon staff are briefing special forces tasked with rescuing Colin Sexstone who is trapped at the Mem having been thrown a curved ball.

More news is expected as events begin to take shape at the Royal Courts Of Justits. 

Shaping up nicely then.