IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 hours ago, RedRaw said:

So, they have the guy who got sacked for completely fudging up Wembley "delivering" their new stadium, the guy who got sacked for nearly driving Swansea to the wall and who associates himself with convicted fraudsters as their new chairman and a Chelsea loving president whose "wealth" is still a mystery as is any real indication of what he intends to invest.............pftt, sit back, relax and take in the view boys, this is only going one way 

And no doubt had a part in the decision to demolish the twin towers,and pay a German company to do it..nice one.

They are hot on our heals. All they need now is a team to compete, own and build a training ground, upgrade the academy and all the facilities involved, build a stadium plus find people to invest because Wally and family will not put there own money in. I don't know about you but I am bricking it.:facepalm:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NOTBLUE said:

When are they going to realise that Wally hasn't got as much money as they think,just had an armchair gas head telling me to mind the gap,and how did it feel to be neighbours with the sixth richest club in the country:facepalm:.He actually thought that wally had bought Llyods bank,after explaining that his family had infact got a one third share in a smallish bank in Jordan he went into denial claiming us sheeds were just jealous and running scared.I also pointed out that the gap was actually in our favour,cue a puzzled look,he said they would overtake us within 5 years and would be in the prem by then,mind the gap he repeated.I some times depair at the lack of intelligence amongst our blue friends.

6th? They were 3rd last week...

Wheels falling off already :blink:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

And no doubt had a part in the decision to demolish the twin towers,and pay a German company to do it..nice one.

Oh God! Did he? There can`t be any hope that Santa`s Grotto will be spared the wrecking ball now.

Should we start a `Save The Grotto` campaign along the lines of the anti AV movement? Have it declared a national monument or something?

• Like 1

Topper Gas Avatar
Hasn't you already raised this recently? Given that 92% of the shares are owned by the new owners then does it really matter what we think, as surely it's down to them to decide if it should be approved, and they have the full facts not just limited info? 

Whether it's actually ever bought off EW and, if so, the bonus paid is surely another matter, even if it is voted though? 

Going by what Wael Al Qadi said to me, they were obviously not aware of all the facts. 

I dont know, but would suggest, that a provisional contract has now been drafted, and that would include all the details relevant to the site. That would obviously contain all the irritating detail that may not have been passed on by our previous owners.    

Ho dear

8 hours ago, Weezord said:

"I hope that all supporters will appreciate the fact that there will be no price increase next season and will continue to show their amazing support for this very special, and unique, football club." 

They honestly believe this shit

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Shaun Morgan said:

"I hope that all supporters will appreciate the fact that there will be no price increase next season and will continue to show their amazing support for this very special, and unique, football club." 

They are not that unique - Swindon are also inbred ***** aswell

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Shaun Morgan said:

Honestlty the type of comment that if we produced would be classed as arrogant but because it's them it gets them gluey eyed with pride. They are as a unique and special club as Chipping Sodbury Golf Club. Utter twaddle. Guess the new owners equally share the same blind delusion as there idiot supporters. 

1 hour ago, Shaun Morgan said:

There are many things to dislike about the sags, but their nauseating self regard is the worst of them.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Southstandoriginal said:

There are many things to dislike about the sags, but their nauseating self regard is the worst of them.

Spot on.  They feed off this myth that they're somehow super fans or one of a kind and that the club is totally unique.  Although i suppose leaving Bristol to play in Bath would make them pretty unique.  They should get their heads out of their asses.

They keep spouting this 'unique' bollox, what actually makes they different to anyone else?

. They punch opposing players during games?

. Racially abuse players during games?

. Attack families in pubs?

. Their Jester shirts?

. The millions they take to away games?

. The dirge they sing?

"The appropriate Season Ticket Application forms will be printed and despatched as soon as possible, so we urge supporters to be patient and not apply until the forms are ready for completion."

This has to be fairly 'unique' in this day and age of doing everything online!

2 hours ago, Shaun Morgan said:

It's a fair point; it is amazing that anyone would continue to support them.

If they are 'unique' in League Two and fresh out of the conference perhaps it's time to conform??

If they are 'special' in League Two and fresh out of the conference perhaps it's time to raise the expectations??

1 hour ago, Cotham Brow Red said:

Honestlty the type of comment that if we produced would be classed as arrogant but because it's them it gets them gluey eyed with pride. They are as a unique and special club as Chipping Sodbury Golf Club. Utter twaddle. Guess the new owners equally share the same blind delusion as there idiot supporters. 

Much better facilities at Sodbury mind..

34 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

They keep spouting this 'unique' bollox, what actually makes they different to anyone else?

. They punch opposing players during games?

. Racially abuse players during games?

. Attack families in pubs?

. Their Jester shirts?

. The millions they take to away games?

. The dirge they sing?

and that was just their last home game..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shaun Morgan said:

They are very special and unique in the same way these were.....

images.jpg

Edited by RedRaw

58 minutes ago, glynriley said:
"The appropriate Season Ticket Application forms will be printed and despatched as soon as possible, so we urge supporters to be patient and not apply until the forms are ready for completion."

This has to be fairly 'unique' in this day and age of doing everything online!

Cave dwellers dont have computers.:facepalm:

4 hours ago, Shaun Morgan said:

I wonder if the 'plastics' will come back and they'll actually sell more than their usual couple of thousand season tickets?

'amazing support' indeed...