IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6 minutes ago, The Joker said:

What if there are no positives.

The positive is their "president" told them the UWE would be built regardless of the result of the Sainsburys case - they should already have something in place.  Why they haven't been told anything today is the strange bit for me.  Although, you never know, they could come out with some news in the next couple of days.

• Like 1

Bristol Rovers were plan B to Gillingham. Now it appears that another plan B is in the offing in regards to the stadium. Looks like a plan B club.

Isn't plan B just another way of saying 'second best'?

They'll be franchising the club next and moving them to Milton Keynes.

4 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

hahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaha

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-Rovers-NEWS-Sainsbury-s-receive-penny/story-28943629-detail/story.html

breathe

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

For every one of their deluded idiots "boycotting" Sainsburys, there is one of us who will choose Sainsburys as their number 1 choice :laughcont:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

For every one of their deluded idiots "boycotting" Sainsburys, there is one of us who will choose Sainsburys as their number 1 choice :laughcont:

Had to be done..just binned OCADO and signed up for Sainsbury online shopping,cant wait to see the van outside my drum,that will really pi$$ off the gas slag next door. :rofl2br:

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Had to be done..just binned OCADO and signed up for Sainsbury online shopping,cant wait to see the van outside my drum,that will really pi$$ off the gas slag next door. :rofl2br:

You need to put her address down for delivery, so that the driver knocks on her door first !

Then you appear and advise the driver of the mistake, and gleefully watch him unload the shopping to you.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bcfcfinker said:

Bristol Rovers were plan B to Gillingham. Now it appears that another plan B is in the offing in regards to the stadium. Looks like a plan B club.

Isn't plan B just another way of saying 'second best'?

They'll be franchising the club next and moving them to Milton Keynes.

Where they will still be the little club in a two team town !  :clap::clap:

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

They just said on PW that despite the court ruling the UWE will still go ahead. How do they know? Someone from the club told them. Well, that`s OK then.

On ITV west they are now calling him a rich business man,not a mention of him being a billionaire,has the penny finally dropped.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingswood mask said:

Time to drop this, some find it funny, some find it sad, FFS this is still a Bristol club who need support, sorry guys n galls, let's all pull together and make this town something to be prowed of 

For a minute there I thought you were serious ,then I saw prowed.

• Like 3

Listening to Watola on Radio Gas, he "believes" the project will go ahead but throw in the issue of car parking as being a "major concern" as a future excuse the Wally family can cling onto.  

Right enough, those trailer caravans can take up a lot of space.

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

Judgment here for anyone interested http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2016/160.html

"The definition of the Cut Off Date is not straightforward, and its exposition is not assisted by some rather inelegant drafting."

"There followed a period during which Sainsbury's and Bristol disputed whether Condition 11 was a Store Onerous Condition, such as to allow Sainsbury's to assert that the permission was not an Acceptable Store Planning Permission. The argument was made possible because of the ambiguity to which I have referred in the drafting of the definition of Store Onerous Condition."

Watertight.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

"The definition of the Cut Off Date is not straightforward, and its exposition is not assisted by some rather inelegant drafting."

"There followed a period during which Sainsbury's and Bristol disputed whether Condition 11 was a Store Onerous Condition, such as to allow Sainsbury's to assert that the permission was not an Acceptable Store Planning Permission. The argument was made possible because of the ambiguity to which I have referred in the drafting of the definition of Store Onerous Condition."

Watertight.

Not a word you want to be associated with a legal case. Particularly if your looking for the courts to side in your favour.

Tight as an otters pocket my arse.

• Like 1

Gold over on gaschat.

Definitely scared about a league 2 club. Deary me, delusions of grandeur.

mariobalotelli Avatar
mariobalotelli
Reserve Team
7 hours ago
Henbury Gas and crazyblues71 like this.
Did anyone expect us to win? 

As for the other lot, **** em? Wael has said how important a stadium is regardless of today's result. They've been backed by billions and achieved **** all except for bouncing between League 1 and the Championship, and are just making the most of the little time that they have left above us. They've mocked DC and he's turned out to be excellent and a breath of fresh air, they've mocked the way we've been ran, and now we're being ran well, they've mocked the way we have no money, and now we do. 

They're scared and they don't want to admit it.