IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

24 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Had a city mate who went to the game today. Said Bolton were nothing short of appalling. A disgrace of a football team.

Funny thing is they've only lost 3 games more than you lot this season, so that tells it's own story.

Anyway, back to Rovers..

You wish

26 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Had a city mate who went to the game today. Said Bolton were nothing short of appalling. A disgrace of a football team.

Funny thing is they've only lost 3 games more than you lot this season, so that tells it's own story.

Anyway, back to Rovers..

Remember when you pretended to be a Portsmouth fan because you were too embarrassed to admit you were a gashead? Thoughts?

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Anyway, back to Rovers..

Wow you have a friend, well done I'm pleased for you. 

39 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Anyway, back to Rovers..

What absolute rubbish and lies! In fact it's totally unbelievable what you've just said.....because there's no chance you have a mate.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Anyway, back to Rovers..

Wasn't your mate a Pompey fan? 

55 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Anyway, back to Rovers..

To be fair Bolton were crap. Even still even they would've beaten effing Newport County by more than 3 clear goals mind hahahahah

Edited by Guest

57 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Anyway, back to Rovers..

I've fixed your profile for you.

wez.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Weezord said:

Just a quick update for you all then...

ta1oit.jpg

Good luck on the building site against Bolton later yeah.

Cheers, we struggled but scraped through in the end ;)

I'm glad you put that table up,  I don't often manage to look that far down the league pyramid, you must be prowed being just above Accrington Stanley........

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Cheers, we struggled but scraped through in the end ;)

I'm glad you put that table up,  I don't often manage to look that far down the league pyramid, you must be prowed being just above Accrington Stanley........

Exactly. End of this week's fixtures and they are level with our loan-player-feeder-club Plymouth and one ahead of Accrignton Stanley. Definitely an achievement and even in victory, on the week they got turned over at the Court of Appeal, the gift continues giving.

They could win League Two for all I care it is still damn funny that they are there in any case. I'd still laugh even if they won the damn thing. 

Winning League Two success is as prestigious as winning an egg and spoon race. 

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, Weezord said:

ta1oit.jpg

Cheers ears, just the 6 for us today...

Well done today, keeping your noses in front of Accrington must be a thrill to a gAsshole

Edited by glynriley
  • Like 2

On 19 March 2016 at 18:58, Weezord said:

Anyway, back to Rovers..

So, how did your 'invasion of Notts Co' go?! A few hundred wasn't it?! When are you gonna 'invade' your home games and perhaps get a 5 figure crowd?

Now, THIS is an invasion....

On 19 March 2016 at 14:27, Weezord said:

ta1oit.jpg

Gassbandits just edging the mighty Accrington. Still, it must feel like the big time after playing in the jumpers-for-goalposts league that you were in last year.

And ours is a temporary building site. Your toilet looks like it's had a visit from the Luftwaffe.

On Saturday, March 19, 2016 at 19:38, redfred said:

What absolute rubbish and lies! In fact it's totally unbelievable what you've just said.....because there's no chance you have a mate.

most likely a half brother. if you think about it, their family tree would be like japanese knotweed,all stemming back to  two plants. (maybe one plant as in the case of knotweed spreading,their miracles never cease to amaze me)

4 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

most likely a half brother. if you think about it, their family tree would be like japanese knotweed,all stemming back to  two plants. (maybe one plant as in the case of knotweed spreading,their miracles never cease to amaze me)

I always imagined that they hatched from eggs....like bluebottles.

9 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-Rovers-NEWS-Club-hoping-break-ground/story-28971619-detail/story.html

I thought it was "before the summer"? Now its a carpark by October just to keep the contract alive....

So reading that it appears they are still looking to appeal against sainsburys and are looking for outside investment. The sixth richest club in league 2.

31 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

If they're not even starting on a car park until October, how can anyone take them seriously when they are saying the new ground will be open in two years time?

A lego style stadium ground like Walsall or the like wouldn't  take too long to build, also they may be looking at the plans again. Do they need more than 8,000 seats? That would make the build quicker.