IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

10 minutes ago, S_Y_G said:

Sorry to disappoint, but the rover's stadium is as good as built.   Owners value? -  its the family and not Wael.  I guess end of season transfers will answer that question.  If our biggest signing is for 10k feel free to laugh.   

Not sure who's disappointed, the one team in Bristol chants will actually be true this time :thumbsup:.

Anyway, judging by your current extremely poor season ticket sales for next season you'll be lucky to get 5k turn up at UWE..:clapping:

Edited by Iron Man

16 minutes ago, S_Y_G said:

Sorry to disappoint, but the rover's stadium is as good as built.   Owners value? -  its the family and not Wael.  I guess end of season transfers will answer that question.  If our biggest signing is for 10k feel free to laugh.   

I've not seen any disappointment here. How could we be disappointed with the gifts you keep giving?  

And I admire your confidence about your future but fear it misplaced and I'm sure it won't just be your signings that will make us laugh about you in the future as there's always been plenty more than that to laugh at you about. But as they say, every little helps!  

Edited by lenred

46 minutes ago, S_Y_G said:

Oh, ok.....so maybe you can explain how the stadium is going to be funded and what the ownership status will be.....because I'm sure the wally would like to know 

4 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

Think your somewhat confused. It is our stadium which is almost finished being built, yours is still a David pipe dream.

9 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

'as good as built' Er, not a brick has been laid. 

34 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Headline from the Bristol Post - one to cut out and keep!

Bristol Rovers: Once the laughing stock of football

...maybe someone should tell them that they still are (especially when Accrington Stanley beat them ... fingers crossed)

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-Rovers/story-29090424-detail/story.html

The comment by "Saltford" has had 1,404,396 negative votes, and the one by "Andygas82" 3,289,238 positive votes*.

Seems like somethings off there.

*at time of posting

• Like 1

9 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

Take this as you want, I'm hearing a distinct change of language lately. When Wally took over I was told "UWE will happen, met them today blah blah blah" but now I hear a more tentative "it will probably happen".

UWE have got so fed up they've had informal meetings with an organisation associated with a rather large summer sport, who would be interested in UWEs original plan of 5k. 

• Like 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

UWE have got so fed up they've had informal meetings with an organisation associated with a rather large summer sport, who would be interested in UWEs original plan of 5k. 

Apart from Rugby League is there a "large" summer sport?

Certainly won't be Glos CC on the move

• Admin
18 hours ago, redfred said:

I hope all my fellow City fans have enjoyed their long and sustained period as supporters of Bristol's number one club, as we have only a short time left in this glorious position.

I think you have been brainwashed by someone North of the river - there is nothing to say our long domination is anywhere near ending

31 minutes ago, phantom said:

I think you have been brainwashed by someone North of the river - there is nothing to say our long domination is anywhere near ending

My tongue was so far into my cheek with my comment that it nearly poked the eye out of the bloke sat next to me.

• Like 3