IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 minutes ago, Super said:

Sadly they are without doubt going up looking at who they have left to play.

Still a very tough ask IMO.

Stevenage not mathematically safe yet and could just sit back for the point they need, but unless a miracle happens they should be safe regardless and if they go into the game with this mentality we should able to grab a few and boost the GD. As for Exeter they're in great form and are second in the form table behind us. 4 Points from these two games and I expect a very nervous fight for third and we may have to go through the playoffs, but if we take 6/6 I'd like to think we'll finish in the autos.

We were totally dominant over Exeter at their place earlier in the season and only came away with a point, both sides have improved since then so I feel like this is the game that decides whether we're going up automatically, or have to chance it again in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Exactly! So any rovers on here should get the same treatment apart from miah and in the net :shifty:

No we shouldn`t ban them. It would make us look as insecure and incapable of reasoned argument as they clearly are. I`m quite happy to debate with members of the dark side in a reasonable manner and you never know, some of them may pluck up the courage to take that first difficult step back into the light. Consider it helping those less fortunate than yourself if you will.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, louis70 said:

One thing I guessing from all this thread is that you love to dislike us as much as we like to win football matches at the mo, long may that continue.................................

UTG

You really are thick as **** aren't you,

its not that we dislike you, we are laughing at you and how shit you and your shitty fan base are,

danny baker summed you gasheads up best

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Never put a message on here before. But can the people in charge of this web page please delete these pages. If you want to write about rovers go on to there site. Not interested in anything the rovers do.

so don't read it then!!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Never put a message on here before. But can the people in charge of this web page please delete these pages. If you want to write about rovers go on to there site. Not interested in anything the rovers do.

I think it's the ambiguous thread title that causes people to read this thread in error.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

JUST BLOODY IGNORE IT THEN!

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Says the guy who posted about hoping Forest Green Rovers get promoted - get on the Vegans' forum! :cool:

40 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Who died and put you in charge of what people can read or write about on here?

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

We can't go on the blue fews forum as we are instantly banned.

58 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

... and it's 'their' btw.  You also missed a question mark.  Seeing as you're looking to be confrontational.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

People enjoy this thread, it's a bit of light relief now and then.

It's enjoyable because you know that some sags read this forun more than they read their own forums and every couple of weeks they can't holdnit in any longer and have to sign up on here and comment. :rofl2br:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

It's enjoyable because you know that some sags read this forun more than they read their own forums and every couple of weeks they can't holdnit in any longer and have to sign up on here and comment. :rofl2br:

Or explode and have a breakdown on Slagchat.

There always was a lot of 'visitors' viewing the old NLBR thread :yes:

2 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

I'd rather they deleted your account. No time for wierdos who want to tell others what to think, presumably because they feel their point of view is somehow more valid.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

Why should they?

If you're not interested, don't read it. This thread is clearly called Bristol Rovers which is about Bristol Rovers oddly enough, why waste your time posting on this particular thread?

7 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Why should they?

If you're not interested, don't read it. This thread is clearly called Bristol Rovers which is about Bristol Rovers oddly enough, why waste your time posting on this particular thread?

It is so simple isn't it. Just don't read the thread bloody hell :facepalm:

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Roadrunner said:

Should i go buy The Bristol Post!

No, because that would be stupid as I cant stand the rag, why would I buy something I have no interest in!

Same applies to you, why post on a thread you have no interest in, thats stupid too.