IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 hours ago, Kim_il_sung said:

For the saggies on this thread denying that their fans were getting carried away after.the takeover, does anyone have a link to the youtube video of that mutant father and son talking about it?

Billionaires

Now the biggest team in Bristol

Sixth richest club in the.country

the next man city

Was some of the drivel spouted.

Again, I think you are confusing ALL fans of one club with SOME fans of one club.

Some people talk shite- that's just a fact of life- which team they support has nothing to do with it.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Miahdennehy said:

Again, I think you are confusing ALL fans of one club with SOME fans of one club.

Some people talk shite- that's just a fact of life- which team they support has nothing to do with it.

Yes, some of your fans are like this, the rest are 'prowed' to be a sag

8 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Yes .... It's official ... The SAGS are the best club in Bristol ... and the richest, don't you know? ... and a new stadium is on its way ... and they will be in the Premiership in 5 years ... PLUS Ashton Gate will be used as the training ground for their youth team! ...cos they are bigger and better, in every way!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOtZGtOmanU&feature=youtu.be&list=PL6sKxOJpVaDGU7_cNGpjCY4YHzObY8wmH&t=120

The thing that makes me laugh is they both got there seat belts on even though there going no where. 

• Admin
5 hours ago, beaverface said:

That Kodjia vs Taylor comment reminds me of the time hat Rovers player challenge himself to Andy Cole....was it John Taylor??

I think you're correct. Wasn't there an article in the Post about Taylor betting he'd score more than Cole.  Also the time of the Cole not Gas t-shirts. 

22 hours ago, st andrews gas said:

There we go again, another stereotypical assumption that all us Rovers fans think the chairman is going to spend millions...I don't for a moment. He's a businessman and will take his cut where he can..now where that comes from who knows. We'll have to go up first, and then there won't be any more income to pick the bones from. As for Taylor v's kodjia- close call, Taylor seems to be getting better all the time, and as you are the only 'billiionaires' outside the premier league no doubt you'd offer for him..cost you a few camels mind....

You clearly can't read well,did I say all? I said a number...

As for the Taylor v Kodjia/close call.... err really? I think you should ban yourself off this site for coming out with such a stupid statement.

Talk about delusion...

20 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

You know there are loads more reading haha we get so many guest viewers.

I love the fact this thread winds them up haha pathetic wasters

I love it. Some of them get wound up so much they crack and HAVE to make an account and comment. You'll see this cycle soon.

Meanwhile on ass chat

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/7116/otib-watch

Apparently we've had a dull season. Admittedly we aren't going for promotion, but I would say it's been interesting for us in the CHAMPIONSHIP.

Our last 2 games have had nothing on them, but we are playing a team who have spent 3 of the 4 seasons in the Premier League, in our last game of the season.

I'd rather flirt with relegation in the Championship than push for top 3 in the basement myself. 

Edited by sirscrumpton
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, sirscrumpton said:

Meanwhile on ass chat

Apparently we've had a dull season. Admittedly we aren't going for promotion, but I would say it's been interesting for us in the CHAMPIONSHIP.

Our last 2 games have had nothing on them, but we are playing a team who have spent 3 of the 4 seasons in the Premier League, in our last game of the season.

I'd rather flirt with relegation in the Championship than push for top 3 in the basement myself. 

They have had a good season but I'll laugh if the 3rd richest club on the planet get pipped by little ol' Accrington...

I hope Accrington go up as well, be another good feel good story for football IMO.

I'm sure if the Gas don't go up, they can have their little moment to gloat about taking 100 more to Nottingham which was their supposed 'invasion' circa what we did at MK and Fulham... :blink:

18 minutes ago, sirscrumpton said:

Meanwhile on ass chat

The irony of them saying we're resorting to racism.

Never seen this at Ashton Gate have we now? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-29673732

59 minutes ago, sirscrumpton said:

Meanwhile on ass chat

"Bristol City fans... I hate em all... Someone mentioned racism. I'll gladly discriminate against sh!t eds all my life. Don't want em near me, I hate the colour red, just seeing their badge turns my stomach slightly. I can't wait until the day we go above them. Tick tock, tick tock..."

Is he refering to this, do you think...?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20001028T1645&p0=299&font=cursive

• Like 9

22 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Oh 'Gas logic' is priceless mate  - best recent example on their forum was that we are 'only staying up because three teams are worse than us but they are going up because they are better than 20 other teams'

You cannot choreograph comedy quite like that!

I've started using it in my every day life.  First time was at work today....

Anything where someone tries to justify something with a stupid reason...'Gas logic'

2 hours ago, Chris said:

I think you're correct. Wasn't there an article in the Post about Taylor betting he'd score more than Cole.  Also the time of the Cole not Gas t-shirts. 

An article in the Post bigging up their player whilst underrating ours, my how times have (not) changed...

1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

Jeez ... there's some real nastiness on that thread  :fear:  :laugh:.  

Sat on the sofa with my daughter, while she is looking over my shoulder reading this . She cant understand why someone would go to all the trouble of writing such bile, and

"he needs to get a life"..So I had to explain that's what happens after 16 years of hurt. Makes you bitter and twisted.

18 minutes ago, 1982 said:

Sat on the sofa with my daughter, while she is looking over my shoulder reading this . She cant understand why someone would go to all the trouble of writing such bile, and

"he needs to get a life"..So I had to explain that's what happens after 16 years of hurt. Makes you bitter and twisted.

A cautionary tale for one of the younger generation. I hope you told her that that`s what happens to everyone who chooses the dark side.

2 hours ago, sirscrumpton said:

Meanwhile on ass chat

And they think that the whole world loves em and hates the 'teds' - I showed this thread and THAT You Tube video to fans of Bournemouth and Exeter today, they both laughed out loud, called em 'sad f*ckers' (amongst other things) and confirmed what most people think, that the gas are the annoyingly sad little club from Bristol who are just jealous and desperately hankering to be Bristol City.

They also noted the irony that sags call us 'the franchise' when they obviously don't know what that means and they derided us in the past for having a rich owner then go berserk when some Chelsea fan buys them....

I just can't wait for it all to come crashing down around them....and that ain't jealousy, just realism. We've got a Bristolian billionaire with our hopes in his hands who genuinely loves our club - they've got a chancer who couldn't afford Chelsea.

But it won't stop the blue few hypocrites calling SL the 'tax exile' when their guy's company is registered in Jersey for some strange, tax evading reason....

They'll never get it.....gas logic....I reckon that could make it into the dictionary....gas logic = 'we're always right cos we hate teds'

They are like an annoying little nephew at Xmas, you only tend to see them once a year but they remind you instantly why you hated them for the rest of the year.....

• Like 15

2 hours ago, glynriley said:

"Bristol City fans... I hate em all... Someone mentioned racism. I'll gladly discriminate against sh!t eds all my life. Don't want em near me, I hate the colour red, just seeing their badge turns my stomach slightly. I can't wait until the day we go above them. Tick tock, tick tock..."

Is he refering to this, do you think...?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20001028T1645&p0=299&font=cursive

That one and the OP sound particularly angry and bitter don't they? :laughcont:

Nice to know we've got under their skin. "Can't wait until the day we go above them".....tragic, the perfect example of Gas ambition.

:sub:Hello again d1cks from Slagchat, thanks for reading.