IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

In anticipation of the usual bollocks, can I just point out that if there is significant coverage of this in the Post next week it doesn't mean they are biased against us. It just means that the second team in Bristol getting a second consecutive promotion is understandably more newsworthy than a meaningless Championship fixture.

6 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

'Are you watching Ashton Gate?'

Er, yes lads, from the league above you. 

Genuinely,well done on promotion-but why are they so focused on us??..am listening to radio Grizzle and all I'm hearing from their fans is 'were on your case now City!!....guys,just enjoy,don't be fretting about us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robert the bruce said:

Genuinely,well done on promotion-but why are they so focused on us??..am listening to radio Grizzle and all I'm hearing from their fans is 'were on your case now City!!....guys,just enjoy,don't be fretting about us.

I genuinely don't think they realise what division we play in.

• Like 1

If they are actually singing "Are you watching Ashton Gate" then truly shows how pathetic they are. Are we watching? No why would we be? We play in the Championship, you play in League 2, though next year League 1. Still below us I might add. We have a new refurbished stadium. They have a swamp. Have to be the most embarrassing set of fans in this country. Stop worrying about your better rivals, concentrate on yourselves and enjoy the day while you can. Utter embarrassment, though I'd expect no more from them,

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Good luck to them…goodness knows their recent failures have given us plenty of entertainment…mustn't get greedy!

Lets face it, supporting lower league sides, you put up with a lot of poo moments, because every now and again you get a moment that makes it all worthwhile.

Just their turn today.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

**** em

Don't be jealous. They've really achieved something special. Don't forget it was only 12 months ago they were a non league club play football outside of the football league and now they're in division 3. 

You can understand why they are showing off. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

If they are actually singing "Are you watching Ashton Gate" then truly shows how pathetic they are. Are we watching? No why would we be? We play in the Championship, you play in League 2, though next year League 1. Still below us I might add. We have a new refurbished stadium. They have a swamp. Have to be the most embarrassing set of fans in this country. Stop worrying about your better rivals, concentrate on yourselves and enjoy the day while you can. Utter embarrassment, though I'd expect no more from them,

...but to be fair.....we were all watching :facepalm:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

...but to be fair.....we were all watching :facepalm:

Were we? Listening perhaps, watching? Entirely different. ;)

As someone said above. Great response to get relegated then back to back promotion. But the manner of then involving us is nothing else than embarrassing.

• Like 4