IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Have to say I don't have a problem with most gasheads, yes most are deluded but they are pretty harmless. My issue is with the**** of a manager who has a sad obsession with us which is obviously his way of impressing the fans. I for one will enjoy it all when it goes tits up for him. ******.

22 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Genuinely,well done on promotion-but why are they so focused on us??..am listening to radio Grizzle and all I'm hearing from their fans is 'were on your case now City!!....guys,just enjoy,don't be fretting about us.

And yet this thread is 195 pages too long! 

As much as I absolutely detest them...(and I hasten to add this next statement is as painful to say as having battery acid poured over my testicles whilst having the skin between my toes subjected to paper cuts)

Back to back promotions, fair play. 

League 1 is a much tougher challenge than the division you've just come out of so enjoy the moment as next season will be back down to earth with a bump. 

Well, they went and did it.

The blue few will inevitably be unbearable again this summer now.

Look forward to reminding them when they get mouthy that even with back-to-back promotions, they'll still be a league below us next year.

I'm looking forward to our trips to Newcastle and Aston Villa; I hope they enjoy visiting Bury and Rochdale instead.

#MindTheGap

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Said when they got relegated to the conference, said it midway through this season, relegation would be the best thing to happen to them. 

With a bit of investment they will be in the championship within a year or two.

They will need a new stadium before they can get there, as the Mem would not support attendances needed to compete in the Championship and pay the wages. So a year or two is not possible.

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

They will need a new stadium before they can get there, as the Mem would not support attendances needed to compete in the Championship and pay the wages. So a year or two is not possible.

Not strictly true.. 10/11k gates whilst poor at Championship level can be enough to see you through..

As for there promotion, **** em.. Hopefully a swift relegation will follow back down to where they belong!

• Like 1