IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

39 minutes ago, Kingswood mask said:

Having spent a misspent youth I really doubt that's true, especially the flashbacks...peace n love x

just off to read the waggy thread....Erk!!

3 minutes ago, Kingswood mask said:

Having spent a misspent youth I really doubt that's true, especially the flashbacks...peace n love x

Have you been taking it this afternoon?

• Like 2

Aw god i just thought we are gonna be seeing a lot of we took more fans than you to sheff utd coventry bolton etc etc 

With back to back promotions and being like fa cup ties to the gas and with them not used to playing some of the above i think we can see some gas dick waving again.

I was particularly amused by the few they spoke to on RB claiming they never get the luck until today; winning the conference play off final on penalties not luck then? Or being bought by a Jordanian millionaire?  Short memories - spawny ****

Edited by Chitterlin'

Well that was interesting ;)

Defo not boring being a Rover's supporter at the mo, our dad who is in his 80's is over the moon and watched the results coming through on Sky Sports with my two eldest boys was a treat !!

Going fishing here and don't actually like living in the past but the season of 89-90 I can't see that being eclipsed, youth and all.

Anyhoo off for some cheeky snakebites now as I'm classy see. 

Enjoy the summer boys & girls and lets hope it's sunny !!...................

On 5/5/2016 at 01:12, Libertine1 said:

I suggest you do have the time. Why else would you visit a Bristol City forum and, with that famous 'Gas Logic', tell us that Taylor vs Kodjia is a "close call"?

Thanks for the gift.

See you 2017/18- twice at least.Nah not on a wind-up as you know, can't be bothered.Respect to the few that actually praised our efforts. I ain't got the foggiest about the new owner though we will find out soon enough. Wouldn't need too many additions though league 1 is a porker to get out of as you know....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

See you 2017/18- twice at least.Nah not on a wind-up as you know, can't be bothered.Respect to the few that actually praised our efforts. I ain't got the foggiest about the new owner though we will find out soon enough. Wouldn't need too many additions though league 1 is a porker to get out of as you know....

It is! Phew...

12 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Don't mention pork..

12 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Can't understand why you are on our forum when you've been promoted me old cocker. Why ain't you out on the piss with your mates. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

lolololololoololololololololololololololololololololol

33 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

You could save yourself a lot of typing and be more accurate if you just reduced your post to "I ain't got the foggiest".

35 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

like I said most gasheads I know are decent, your manager is a**** though.

41 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Wouldn't need too many additions though league 1 is a porker to get out of as you know....

Good job you scrapped out of League Two with its extra auto spot at the expense of Accrington Stanley on goal difference following a 46 league game season then #perspective. 

46 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

I looked under chairs
I looked under tables
I'm tryin to find the key
To fifty million fables

• Like 2

As Andy Fairweather Low sang;

"One step forward, one step back

That's what happens and that's a fact."

Promotion this season, relegation fight next season. What fun.  

Edited by pongo88

48 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Can't understand why you are on our forum when you've been promoted me old cocker. Why ain't you out on the piss with your mates. 

This. Completely this.. If writing pithy bitter comments on our forum is the best celebration they can muster after their team has won promotion I actually pity them. I'd be out celebrating if I were them. It's the best they're going to get for a long long long time. 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

This. Completely this.. If writing pithy bitter comments on our forum is the best celebration they can muster after their team has won promotion I actually pity them. I'd be out celebrating if I were them. It's the best they're going to get for a long long long time. 

Exactly. I've got a few gas mates and I never gave them a thought for days after we won the league last year . Bizarre lot ain't they