IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

21 minutes ago, glynriley said:

1,2,3,4 can I have a little more

5678 days in our shadow.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20001028T1645&p0=299&msg=CITY+above+rovers

And rovers fans keep saying tick tock shitheads . We're coming for u shitheads . Well nearly 5700 days now . We're are u lets being avin u . Ha ha ha

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

One thing I've never understood is why they need two forums, when neither is exactly blessed with traffic.

Sure one quiet forum would be more sensible than two. As it is, we have to look over two different sites to appreciate how stupid they are.

One Forum In Bristol. www.ofib.co.uk

On 14/05/2016 at 11:28, Libertine1 said:

:laugh:. Remember when you fell out of the whole Football League?

At the time it was a nightmare, but we got rid of all the deadwood players and fought back ... Probably the best thing that could've happened to us 

• Like 1

• Admin
4 hours ago, Philgas said:

At the time it was a nightmare, but we got rid of all the deadwood players and fought back ... Probably the best thing that could've happened to us would have been to go bust and leave Bristol as a one team City.

There, corrected that for you.

I was in Barcelona Saturday night, the after match party, that went on was amazing, a mass cycle ride, 1000's of cyclists, a mass drive around, car horns honking all night, little old ladies out with their Barca scarves on, huge explosions, etc etc.  A bit different than Bristol I appreciate, but having heard the reports from Leicester, it all points to one team cities being happier places!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I was in Barcelona Saturday night, the after match party, that went on was amazing, a mass cycle ride, 1000's of cyclists, a mass drive around, car horns honking all night, little old ladies out with their Barca scarves on, huge explosions, etc etc.  A bit different than Bristol I appreciate, but having heard the reports from Leicester, it all points to one team cities being happier places!!

I may have misread you but to clarify Barcelona isn't a one team city.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Ha ha very funny and that would be the team in Blue n White 

2 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

That's Ozil and Terry he's been pictured with recently; the Sags are definitely going it for it next season.

Terry has signed a new contract at Chelsea, sure the deluded lot can't understand his decision!

3 hours ago, Super said:

Terry has signed a new contract at Chelsea, sure the deluded lot can't understand his decision!

Terry's obviously signed a new contract so that Chelsea will get a transfer fee when our billionaire owner gets the cheque book out to sign him!  We musn't forget the needs of the smaller clubs now that we're well and truly minted.  ;):yawn:

• Like 7

On 5 May 2016 at 20:23, glynriley said:

"Bristol City fans... I hate em all... Someone mentioned racism. I'll gladly discriminate against sh!t eds all my life. Don't want em near me, I hate the colour red, just seeing their badge turns my stomach slightly. I can't wait until the day we go above them. Tick tock, tick tock..."

Is he refering to this, do you think...?

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20001028T1645&p0=299&font=cursive

This is a serious question.  Has anybody from Sagland fronted up and given an in depth interview to Radio Bris about their plans for summer signings and progress on the stadium front?

4 minutes ago, Malago said:

This is a serious question.  Has anybody from Sagland fronted up and given an in depth interview to Radio Bris about their plans for summer signings and progress on the stadium front?

nope because there isn't any they are being taken for a ride,

26 minutes ago, Malago said:

John Terry has turned them down waiting to hear on Ozil but my guess is he will stay at Arsenal.

10 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Rovers

Sky1 at 10:00pm (Other show times...)

Rovers

A new original comedy following a community of fans of a lower-league football team.

Rovers? Comedy? Lower league football team? ... I wonder where they got the idea for this?!

Even Sky are in on it,oh when will the p*** taking stop.