IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

More embarrassment for Bristol from the Blue Few .........

Chesham United beating The Mighty Bristol Rovers is voted the FA Cup giant-killing of the season

GettyImages-496274414.jpg

Chesham United will enjoy a trip to the FA Cup final on Saturday after their 1-0 win over Bristol Rovers was voted the Emirates FA Cup Giant-Killing of the season.

http://www.getbucks.co.uk/sport/football/news/chesham-united-beating-bristol-rovers-11355656

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Robbie_Turner said:

Why do we even still have a thread about that lot on our forum..?

im not interested in them and only entered the thread to say so, they have no place on our forum and I for one would prefer it if it was on a sub forum somewhere !!

Because dispite their new owner and promotion ion their continued shittyness is of great amusement 

that and it really annoys the shit out of them as well

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robbie_Turner said:

im not interested in them and only entered the thread to say so, they have no place on our forum and I for one would prefer it if it was on a sub forum somewhere !!

and in doing so you brought the thread to the top of the forum.

staggering how many people who don't care feel the need to say to everyone else that they don't care. It's almost a Robbored complex. In fact I reckon this thread would be at least 3-4 pages shorter if the people who don't care or aren't interested hadn't felt the need to tell everyone else that they don't care or aren't interested.

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, City169 said:

and in doing so you brought the thread to the top of the forum.

staggering how many people who don't care feel the need to say to everyone else that they don't care. It's almost a Robbored complex. In fact I reckon this thread would be at least 3-4 pages shorter if the people who don't care or aren't interested hadn't felt the need to tell everyone else that they don't care or aren't interested.

Maybe the Sags that used to post quite frequently on here have finally cottoned on to that fact!

53 minutes ago, Robbie_Turner said:

As you just admitted, you don't care about them. So just don't read this thread. Problem solved :yes:

• Like 1

I've only got a slight interest in this thread , but I look every time it gets to the top of the forum, in anticipation of some news. There have been so many crazy things that have happened it's worth a look. Unfortunately  I'm often disappointed as it's just someone saying they've only posted to say they're not interested! This is like going into a shop and telling the customers that you are not going to buy anything 

44 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I've only got a slight interest in this thread , but I look every time it gets to the top of the forum, in anticipation of some news. There have been so many crazy things that have happened it's worth a look. Unfortunately  I'm often disappointed as it's just someone saying they've only posted to say they're not interested! This is like going into a shop and telling the customers that you are not going to buy anything 

sounds like something rovers fans were panning on doing at sainsburys

• Like 3

On 17/05/2016 at 11:41, Maesknoll Red said:

There, corrected that for you.

I was in Barcelona Saturday night, the after match party, that went on was amazing, a mass cycle ride, 1000's of cyclists, a mass drive around, car horns honking all night, little old ladies out with their Barca scarves on, huge explosions, etc etc.  A bit different than Bristol I appreciate, but having heard the reports from Leicester, it all points to one team cities being happier places!!

Ha ha very funny and that would be the team in Blue n White 

4 hours ago, Robbie_Turner said:

The good news for somebody that isn't interested but still posts in the thread is that you will get a notification every time somebody quotes you, which will be a handy reminder of how much you don't care. :whistle:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, S_Y_G said:

Why would he spend money and destabilise a winning team?

So you'll be happy and think you'll cope if no new signings come in during the summer?

Alternatively, he could spend his trillions building a legoland bowl but he doesn't seem too interested in that either