IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Weezord said:

Heaven forbid a Rovers/Pompey fan should take the p*ss on a thread taking the p*ss out of Rovers.

Didn't realise this thread was created for such intelligent debate about the gas. I must have misread the opening post. I do apologise.

Ok, go on then, take the piss out of us.

We're waiting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Weezord said:

Heaven forbid a Rovers/Pompey fan should take the p*ss on a thread taking the p*ss out of Rovers.

Didn't realise this thread was created for such intelligent debate about the gas. I must have misread the opening post. I do apologise.

You haven't taken the piss though, you've just bumped the thread constantly for no apparent reason.

Fair enough if that's what floats your boat but I think most people are probably confused by it tbh. You're still below us, you still play in a ground with a tent for a stand, you still struggle to get 10k at home. You can say "tick tock" as much as you want but that isn't anything different than the same boring shit you lot have been saying every year for the last 15 years anyway.

So go on then...give us your best 'piss taking' Saghead...

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

You haven't taken the piss though, you've just bumped the thread constantly for no apparent reason.

Fair enough if that's what floats your boat but I think most people are probably confused by it tbh. You're still below us, you still play in a ground with a tent for a stand, you still struggle to get 10k at home. You can say "tick tock" as much as you want but that isn't anything different than the same boring shit you lot have been saying every year for the last 15 years anyway.

So go on then...give us your best 'piss taking' Saghead...

He appears to have bumped it a few times ... therefore think there is an entirely apparent reason, this being that his bumping gives him and some of his fellow Gas friends the chance to continue to get over excited over our 'obsession' with them.

I quite like some of the Gas who have joined this thread, and others, as the banter replicates what happens between various family members I have who are red or blue and I really can't take it that seriously in the grand scheme of life - agree that this guy doesn't appear to have understood the art of humour though but let's see what pure gold he delivers next ... :yawn:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Weezord said:

So saying bump is taking the p***? Just so you can cream in your pants on slagchat about this thread being top of the list. 

Difference is some gasheads come on here and interact and you just act a fool. Remind me how long one of us posting the crap you do, would last on slagchat?

12 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

tick tock .... tick tock ... tick tock .... yes, the clock is definitely ticking! So, maybe at this point it would be worth pausing and reviewing the progress to date ....

... In the red corner we have ....

ashtonhatenew3.jpg

I think the detached stand at the goal end in this picture really brings your new rugby stadium together nicely.

2 hours ago, Danny P said:

So saying bump is taking the p***? Just so you can cream in your pants on slagchat about this thread being top of the list. 

Difference is some gasheads come on here and interact and you just act a fool. Remind me how long one of us posting the crap you do, would last on slagchat?

I don't think anyone wants this thread slipping from the front page do they now. It's not what the OP would have wanted.

10 minutes ago, Weezord said:

I think the detached stand at the goal end in this picture really brings your new rugby stadium together nicely.

As opposed to a detached tent,detached giant bus stop,detached tin shack and a detached subbuteo stand you mean.Wow if wit was s*** you'd be constipated.

14 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Is that it???   The best you can do?

What your lot would give for just one stand like that.

Must try harder!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Weezord said:

Agreed. You'll probably try to steal this rugby stadium in the future too.

Anyways how's your lifeless bowl in South Gloucestershire coming along?

Slow day at work..... I notice on gaschat that there is a thread about a rumour that Oxford are after one of their players. It's full of talk about how it would be a backward step for the player and then descends to the level of claiming Oxford couldn't afford any of their players as they are owned by a billionaire. Deluded lot indeed it would seem, on both counts.

1 hour ago, Weezord said:

Oh where to start with this comment. I think the detached stand at the goal end is a massive improvement on any one of your stands. It's our poorest stand yet a stand you would dream to have. Maybe when we redevelop it it could be taken apart for you to use? How long has Ashton Gate hosted rugby? What sport was the Memorial Ground built for and hosted for many many years? Enough said.

You and your tin pot club are not in a position to take the piss out of us in any way. In every department our club is bigger and better than yours #knowyourplace

• Like 1

Season Season ticket sales Average attendances
2006/07 2623 5476
2007/08 3511 6850
2008/09 3203 7171
2009/10 3534 7043
2010/11 3082 6253
2011/12 2904 6035
2012/13 3130 6309
2013/14 3346 6421
2014/15 2896 6629
2015/16 3526 8096
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, Super said:
Season Season ticket sales Average attendances
2006/07 2623 5476
2007/08 3511 6850
2008/09 3203 7171
2009/10 3534 7043
2010/11 3082 6253
2011/12 2904 6035
2012/13 3130 6309
2013/14 3346 6421
2014/15 2896 6629
2015/16 3526 8096

I can only guess that you didn't include the number locked out as including such a long number would have buggered up the formatting.

• Like 3

Season

Sorted.

Season ticket sales

Average attendances

2006/07 ##### #####
2007/08 ###### ######
2008/09 ####### #######
2009/10 ####### #######
2010/11 ####### #######
2011/12 ####### #######
2012/13 ####### #######