IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

In reply to the never ending deluge of " are we happy ? " etc etc ... Not with the new fixture list out putting the bigger games midweek as yours have as well !! Yes we're happy with developments in ALL departments. . We're only a small club rebuilding so any improvements is a bonus to us .. Our new stadium will happen regardless of what non gas think or say .. Yes we will survive in L1 .. again we'll make gradual progress ..Yes we're happy with our new owners .. Any more questions or queries I'm sure you can debate amoungst yourselves and come to the conclusion that in your eyes we're a bunch of prats, but in our eyes we're a proud bunch of blue buggers ..

Happy Days ..... 

Gas logic strikes again !!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, harrys said:

You lot are so easily pleased, that's why Higgs took the piss for so long, when are you going to show some fight and start asking some serious questions of your owners?

Read my post again and understand our gas logic ... yes we are happy .. well at least the great majority of us are 

10 minutes ago, Philgas said:

In reply to the never ending deluge of " are we happy ? " etc etc ... Not with the new fixture list out putting the bigger games midweek as yours have as well !! Yes we're happy with developments in ALL departments. . We're only a small club rebuilding so any improvements is a bonus to us .. Our new stadium will happen regardless of what non gas think or say .. Yes we will survive in L1 .. again we'll make gradual progress ..Yes we're happy with our new owners .. Any more questions or queries I'm sure you can debate amoungst yourselves and come to the conclusion that in your eyes we're a bunch of prats, but in our eyes we're a proud bunch of blue buggers ..

Happy Days ..... 

Gas logic strikes again !!

So,why on earth bother doing up your tip if you are getting a new stadium ?

It makes no sense,you are not going to get enough money from a bigger tent to make it worthwhile.

we don't need any debate to know you are a bunch of parts,and I think in your hearts you know it too.

11 minutes ago, Kingcider said:

It makes no sense,you are not going to get enough money from a bigger tent to make it worthwhile.

we don't need any debate to know you are a bunch of parts,and I think in your hearts you know it too.

That's gas logic again 

2 hours ago, Philgas said:

Read my post again and understand our gas logic ... yes we are happy .. well at least the great majority of us are 

You've always been the same throughout your clubs history, always happy to put up with mediocrity, from lying chairmen to thieving chairmen (taking cuts from transfers) it just wouldn't happen at AG

3 hours ago, harrys said:

You lot are so easily pleased, that's why Higgs took the piss for so long, when are you going to show some fight and start asking some serious questions of your owners?

Having stood shoulder to shoulder with Nicholas on many occasions I can assure you his was a short squirt. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, harrys said:

You've always been the same throughout your clubs history, always happy to put up with mediocrity, from lying chairmen to thieving chairmen (taking cuts from transfers) it just wouldn't happen at AG

not until steve gets caught :fear:,

for interest of libel this was a joke...........don't sue............ 

• Like 2

In honour of his consistent dedication to brightening up the close season and providing us all with great entertainment, can we rename this thread the 'PhilGas Q & A' thread?

I feel that us extending the olive branch to him in this way will ease his transition to being a 'gurt ted', which we can all see is only a short matter of time away. We will then surely be treated to further curious trips through the confusing corridors of this martial arts expert's mind. His asking questions and providing answers to our questions (and sometimes his own when he has a quiet night at work) has cheered us all up a lot I know so I feel we need to recognise his contributions.

Always look on the BrightCiderLife

• Like 4

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Wondered why we don't have enough chairs in the place .. everyone's nicking our chairs so everyone  has to end up lying ... ( that was a sad unfunny joke by the way )

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BrightCiderLife said:

In honour of his consistent dedication to brightening up the close season and providing us all with great entertainment, can we rename this thread the 'PhilGas Q & A' thread?

I feel that us extending the olive branch to him in this way will ease his transition to being a 'gurt ted', which we can all see is only a short matter of time away. We will then surely be treated to further curious trips through the confusing corridors of this martial arts expert's mind. His asking questions and providing answers to our questions (and sometimes his own when he has a quiet night at work) has cheered us all up a lot I know so I feel we need to recognise his contributions.

Always look on the BrightCiderLife

Ah I thought that Phil is a Marital Arts expert which is why he works night's. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Philgas said:

That's gas logic again 

...and so history repeats itself once again.

Rovers fans not content with making up their own nickname decide to adopt "gas heads", and now they're trying to muscle in on "Gas logic" - come on chaps, stop relying on us to be original for you.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, beaverface said:

...and so history repeats itself once again.

Rovers fans not content with making up their own nickname decide to adopt "gas heads", and now they're trying to muscle in on "Gas logic" - come on chaps, stop relying on us to be original for you.

That's how we roll .. you should know that by now ... you're catching on to our Gas Logic !!

29 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Ah I thought that Phil is a Marital Arts expert which is why he works night's. ;)

I do indeed do 2×24hr shift then travel to where I train people .. I've had a cancellation so have a bit of respite until 5pm then through till 9.30pm 

5 hours ago, Kingcider said:

Even if UWE got the go ahead tomorrow we still wouldn't be in it for two years at the very least. It's a short term improvement.

• Like 1